Everything posted by Kelvin berry
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
-
Hatchback
Thanks Greg, I didn' know there were 3 layers of steel on the front, you learn something new everyday. I'l be clearing all the green stuff off on the weekend so the guy can see better before he quotes for the job. Ordered the arches and sills yesterday so they'll be here in a few weeks, and if this guys not to bad or expensive the resto can crack on a bit more, fingers crossed for a positive response, if not I think it's gonna be sold onto a more willing owner.
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
-
Spares Day 2016 30th October
Ok thanks.
-
VBOA 2018 chat thread
Oh thats fantastic its not a million miles from me, are the dates the 14 / 15 of July Greg ?
-
Spares Day 2016 30th October
Will there be a spares day this year please ?
-
VBOA 2018 chat thread
Where will the venue be for the meeting as wanting to go.
-
85 Cavalier SRi
Everyone deserves a second chance Ian but don' do it again..lol.
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
-
Hatchback
Well as usual things don't go quite to plan the project was to get the welding and mot done before Christmas , may have been a bit ambitious but I thought it was do able obviously not. Now work has died off completely and no money means no work gets done to the car, I don't want to strip any more parts off until I can afford to fix it, so the plan now is to research and read up about the work I plan to get done, fix the problems that won't cost money and generally fettle about in the engine bay.
- Hatchback
- Hatchback