Everything posted by Kelvin berry
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
-
Purchase of lxi
Goodto see another one being saved , would love to see pics when you can.
- Hatchback
-
Hatchback
I know all to well about burns and fires, I worked in a garage many years ago and had to help out when any welding needed doing, like keeping an eye out for fires and make sure they didn't catch......... let's just say I didn't pay much attention and the drivers seat caught fire. It's funny but soon after I was told that I was surplus to requirements and wouldn't be needed anymore..
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
-
Hatchback
Decision made, i'm doin the welding myself,,,, unless a miracle happens and a bodyshop comes forward,,, hahaha. Got the cost of a welding course today £480,,, starts in Feb next year, this means I can start on the other jobs that need to be done aswell beforehand, also means I can get the skills up to scratch before I start welding the car..
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
-
Hatchback
Beginning to get bit stuck, nobody seems interested in doing my welding, have asked all the local bodyshops and they just say " not the sort of job we take on" or "we can look at it then give you a price " then never get back to me, I'm afraid one got a bit upset with me when I said " it's bodywork do you not do that sort of thing here in your bodyshop" it's looking more and more like I'll be learning to weld myself and do the job, or look further afield.
- Firsts.
- Hatchback
-
Firsts.
Not a million miles from me mate I'm only just off j2 off the 69...
-
Hatchback
Mixed feelings today been let down yet again by another welder shop/garage, said they could so my welding then didn't want the work. So onto another bodyshop to get a quote for the work but gotta wait for over a week before someone looks at it, not so bad just means I can concentrate on the other jobs to be done.
-
Firsts.
You gotta love the police in Leicester, they knocked me up onemorning to inform me that my neighbour had got lost....... Other than that they're totally usless. But your cav history is great, are you local to leics I may have seen them knocking about.
-
Firsts.
Always great working on a car when you don't know what you need.
-
Firsts.
Joyriders ,, the surge of the roads, a nice set of cars you had.
-
Hatchback
Bloody hell, after looking at that I'm happy , sad , and confused all at the same time. But I'm also filled with motivation to get her done, I drove her to the mot station on Tues (very naughty of me I know) but couldn't resist not driving her, and that spurred me on to get going. Love what you've done to your white one she looks fantastic, hope mine looks as good when she's finished.
- Hatchback
-
Hatchback
- Hatchback
- Hatchback
Is anyone close to sapcote in leicestershire, I could do with some help with the welding . I've spent the afternoon visiting local bodyshops asking for a quote for the work to be done, but I keep getting the feeling that they don't want the job. I can't weld myself so I'm gonna need help.