Everything posted by retrotony87
- VBOA 2026
-
VBOA 2025
Yes. Was a fantastic weekend. Thank you to everyone the was there. Lovely seeing everyone and perfect BBQ.
- VBOA 2025
-
VBOA 2025
Hoping a few more will join us.
-
VBOA 2025
All mk2's are welcome. We don't normally have a motorhome on the pitch. But I think we can accommodate
-
Vaux All Gaydon
Update. I have had confirmation that MK2Cav.com will be able to have a stand. How wants to go. May 18 I am going would be nice to have a few more.
- VBOA 2025
- VBOA 2025
- VBOA 2025
-
VBOA 2025
It's been asked that people contact the rep of each club. AKA me. For the password so it can be checked if they are a paid member they get the password.
-
VBOA 2025
O https://vboa.org.uk/index.php/product/vboa-members-25/ Requires password for paid members
-
Frost bite anyone?
The only issue there. Is accommodation and drinks ect. But spot on for a day.
-
Frost bite anyone?
I think if we just pick a location and a date. We shall see who shows. And who doesn't.
- VBOA 2025
-
VBOA 2025
I would assume. I shall ask to clarify
-
VBOA 2025
For members that are going to the VBOA and would like to be on the stand. Please reply with; Days attending Days camping Tent size/people camping Car attending Friday. Tony. Camping, two person MK2 Cavalier Gregg. Camping two person, white LX Robby, camping Ian Camping MK2 CDi New body, camping two person, Cav Saturday. Tony. Camping, two person MK2 Cavalier GreyDJ2 day. MK3 Brett, Camping Gregg, camping two person, white LX Arron05, Day. MK3. Robby, camping Ian, Camping, MK2 CDi John Smith, Day, MK2 SRi Baileyspaint, day, MK2 New body, camping two person, Cav Sunday. Tony. Day MK2 Cavalier Brett, Day Gregg, Day, MK2 LX Robby, Day Ian, Day, MK2 CDi New body, Cav
-
VBOA 2025
-
VBOA 2025
This year 2025 is a go. New location new dates. Overstone Northampton NN60AG W3W. Gather. Dangerously.Marble 52.2875726 0.8302996 Dates are July 11th to 13th. I shall post any links for booking ect later on. Camping next to your cars is allowed. Dogs are allowed. Full shower and toilet facilities on site. Catering on site Marquee and Bar. BBQ's are allowed (must be raised) No fire pits no exception Entertainment subject to sales. Strictly 11pm off music Gates locked at 9pm Generators allowed with consideration. No track action due to not allowing Tickets will be priced per day entry and per day camping So you will need to purchase a day ticket for everyday attending and a camping ticket for every night staying More information will be shared when I receive any.
-
Frost bite anyone?
Frostbite. 100% up for it.
-
VBOA feedback
Hello fellow lovely MK2 peeps. I shall be attending a VOBA reps meeting in early November. For anyone that went to the VBOA @Sywell this year., would appreciate any feedback. Be it good or bad. Shall be bringing all that is mentioned. As I have a few myself. Would like to Make the next one even better
-
New owner of a Mk2 - A32LTM
Welcome to the club. If you need parts. It's possible I could help you out.
-
VBOA Show Sywell 2024 26 to 28 July photo thread
-
Vaux All Gaydon
would be nice to represent MK2CAV.COM in some way
-
Vaux All Gaydon
British motor museum is hosting the Vaux All show on the 18th August. With entry to the museum too. I shall be going to this. Any other members going?? Would be great to represent
-
VBOA Show Sywell 2024 26 to 28 July Chat thread
First of all. I would like to thank greyDJ ( JohnWaddell ) for everything that you have done for the club . And all the members too. Either club or personally. I am sure everyone will agree with me. You have done a great job and that we all appreciate it all. Thank you John. So yes. I am becoming the Club VBOA rep. I shall carry the torch that John has for as many years as I can. And will do what I can to continue the mission in keeping things going and improving... Forever evolving as times go on.