Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

retrotony87

CLUB MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by retrotony87

  1. retrotony87 posted a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Hello folks. As some of you have seen. VBOA has already been announced for 2026. I shall post again soon with details. Hopefully I will actually get a message from them myself instead of me chasing them. More to follow
  2. Yes. Was a fantastic weekend. Thank you to everyone the was there. Lovely seeing everyone and perfect BBQ.
  3. Excellent bro.
  4. Hoping a few more will join us.
  5. All mk2's are welcome. We don't normally have a motorhome on the pitch. But I think we can accommodate
  6. Update. I have had confirmation that MK2Cav.com will be able to have a stand. How wants to go. May 18 I am going would be nice to have a few more.
  7. Awesome bro.
  8. Excellent.
  9. Excellent
  10. It's been asked that people contact the rep of each club. AKA me. For the password so it can be checked if they are a paid member they get the password.
  11. O https://vboa.org.uk/index.php/product/vboa-members-25/ Requires password for paid members
  12. The only issue there. Is accommodation and drinks ect. But spot on for a day.
  13. I think if we just pick a location and a date. We shall see who shows. And who doesn't.
  14. Yes. That is correct
  15. I would assume. I shall ask to clarify
  16. For members that are going to the VBOA and would like to be on the stand. Please reply with; Days attending Days camping Tent size/people camping Car attending Friday. Tony. Camping, two person MK2 Cavalier Gregg. Camping two person, white LX Robby, camping Ian Camping MK2 CDi New body, camping two person, Cav Saturday. Tony. Camping, two person MK2 Cavalier GreyDJ2 day. MK3 Brett, Camping Gregg, camping two person, white LX Arron05, Day. MK3. Robby, camping Ian, Camping, MK2 CDi John Smith, Day, MK2 SRi Baileyspaint, day, MK2 New body, camping two person, Cav Sunday. Tony. Day MK2 Cavalier Brett, Day Gregg, Day, MK2 LX Robby, Day Ian, Day, MK2 CDi New body, Cav
  17. As I am rep. Members that want to book. Message me for the password.
  18. retrotony87 posted a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    This year 2025 is a go. New location new dates. Overstone Northampton NN60AG W3W. Gather. Dangerously.Marble 52.2875726 0.8302996 Dates are July 11th to 13th. I shall post any links for booking ect later on. Camping next to your cars is allowed. Dogs are allowed. Full shower and toilet facilities on site. Catering on site Marquee and Bar. BBQ's are allowed (must be raised) No fire pits no exception Entertainment subject to sales. Strictly 11pm off music Gates locked at 9pm Generators allowed with consideration. No track action due to not allowing Tickets will be priced per day entry and per day camping So you will need to purchase a day ticket for everyday attending and a camping ticket for every night staying More information will be shared when I receive any.
  19. Frostbite. 100% up for it.
  20. Hello fellow lovely MK2 peeps. I shall be attending a VOBA reps meeting in early November. For anyone that went to the VBOA @Sywell this year., would appreciate any feedback. Be it good or bad. Shall be bringing all that is mentioned. As I have a few myself. Would like to Make the next one even better
  21. Welcome to the club. If you need parts. It's possible I could help you out.
  22. would be nice to represent MK2CAV.COM in some way
  23. British motor museum is hosting the Vaux All show on the 18th August. With entry to the museum too. I shall be going to this. Any other members going?? Would be great to represent
  24. First of all. I would like to thank greyDJ ( JohnWaddell ) for everything that you have done for the club . And all the members too. Either club or personally. I am sure everyone will agree with me. You have done a great job and that we all appreciate it all. Thank you John. So yes. I am becoming the Club VBOA rep. I shall carry the torch that John has for as many years as I can. And will do what I can to continue the mission in keeping things going and improving... Forever evolving as times go on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.