Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Varty85

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Varty85

  1. Varty85 posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi I'm James I've just recently bought my first mk2 cavalier, my brother has had a couple and this one came up and I couldn't pass on it hope to get it motd soon and get driving it, it has a couple of minor marks which I hope to sort then I hope to possibly get it to a couple of shows next year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.