Everything posted by Tahir
-
My Mk2 Cavalier
Most people bypass them now due to not being readily obtainable
-
Cavaliers for sale
Messaged, I’ve sent you my contact number
- I'm back
-
Cavalier Calibre restoration
- Cavalier Calibre restoration
Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about your uncle, the Calibre sounds great, I’ve a few Calibre’s myself. If you need any parts let me know,- Billing Options
- VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Fantastic turn out of cavs, I tried to get round as many people as I could but sorry for those I didn't catch!! Great to see you all again and roll on next year ;D- VBOA Billing 2014 Sign up thread
Put me down with a Calibre for Sunday please ;D ADDED- New member mk2 cav owner!!
That looks awesome- Irish member..
Rabbit has a 1.6 gl saloon in Monaco blue for sale 15k on clock for £700 very nice car- new member
- HOW DO I UPLOAD PICS ?
Upload the photos to Photobucket or Imageshack, then for each picture, copy the 'IMG' code and paste into here when you post a comment- Xmas Meet up
- Xmas Meet up
Leave yourself an extra couple of hours mate... your not in the burg now ;D- cavalier CDi mk2 newish member
Here you go.. ;D [img width=800 height=597]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn249/tahir868/IMG_0382.jpg [img width=800 height=597]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn249/tahir868/IMG_0383.jpg [img width=800 height=597]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn249/tahir868/IMG_0385.jpg [img width=800 height=597]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn249/tahir868/IMG_0384.jpg- New user,hopefully soon to be a 130 owner!
Welcome to the site, it's funny how they all seem to come out of the woodwork together. There's many members on here willing to help ;)- new here
- newbie here
- new here
- just joined
- hi, i got an '87 sri hatch
Welcome to the site, very smart Cavalier you have there- Been a while
Welcome back mate, it's been a while- 1986 sri cavalier unwelded form new almost showroom condition
Looks very tidy and smart Keith, good find- Howya,s
- [EVENT] Total Vauxhall Live 2010 - Sat 7th Aug Castle Combe
Really like that video mate - Cavalier Calibre restoration