Everything posted by Dazzy130
-
Hello to all in mk2 cav land
welcome to the land of MK2cav's mateeeee
-
Is there a List of Remaing Calibre's?
The myth of the 17 F plater's is a load of bollock$ ;D
-
hi all newbie
http://www.mk2cav.com/body/main/joinup/joinup.htm ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
-
hi all newbie
If this car is really as good as you say, and as long as your a paid up member, then you can show with the club, no problem matey
-
Is there a List of Remaing Calibre's?
Wasn't WUJ was it ;D
- Hi there
- Hi there
- Hi there
-
Hello from Germany
I would love to post some pics of the english motor's on your forum's but I don't speak a word of German I have trouble speaking english sometimes ;D
-
getting cav up to scratch.
Badge is ready to roll, should be with ya early next week
-
getting cav up to scratch.
Defo got a grill badge, but am sure my door moulding will have red on them :? Welcome to the world of mk2cav.com, I trust you got your membership pack?
-
Hello, newbie here.
It is SimomP from MIG just been reading a post on there http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=181599
-
Hello, newbie here.
Looks like a nice example you have there matey
- New guy
- New guy
- Howdy!
- Howdy!