Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello from Germany

Featured Replies

Hy all.

I'm from Germany, so sorry about my english  :?

I'm the admin of the german part of this forum  ;D www.c-ascona-board.de

We have some discussions about the cavalier estate , so i came here to take a look  :)

so, thats me. i just wanted to say hello in here  :)

greetz

batida444

Guten Tag!

Hope you enjoy the site, you have some amazing Opels over in Germany.  8)

sorry for posting in the wrong sub-board  :?

yes, we have some fine ascona's in germany, and some of them are registered in my board.

i try to get them all, but it's hard work *gggg*

greetz

batida444

I would love to post some pics of the english motor's on your forum's but I don't speak a word of German

I have trouble speaking english sometimes ;D

@ Dazzy,

What's the problem ? What Batida hasn't said is that he runs our board (like Andy for this one) and you have me too I can translate into German no problem.

@ Dazzy,

What's the problem ? What Batida hasn't said is that he runs our board (like Andy for this one) and you have me too I can translate into German no problem.

http://www.freetranslation.com

I can translate into lots of languages !!!!   ;)

http://www.freetranslation.com

I can translate into lots of languages !!!!    

:Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha

yes, well now I've stopped laughing having tried that link, if anyone wants German translating to English or English to German PLEASE give me a shout.

:Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha

yes, well now I've stopped laughing having tried that link, if anyone wants German translating to English or English to German PLEASE give me a shout.

Yes It's even Funnier if you convert the English into German, and then back again.   :Ha :Ha :Ha [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.