Everything posted by msowden
-
Just joined
Thank all and L13 no sorry i sold them a long time ago
-
Just joined
Hello all i have just joined this site but i have owned my mk2 cdi for 4 years now. Some of u mite now it for the face book page. She has came along way in 4 years. I thought i would just say a hello to everyone. The picture is from when i got her to now
-
Retro rides gathering 2019 18th August
-
Rev counter
Ok sal and thank you ill have a look at it tomorrow
-
Rev counter
Hiya all as some of u no I have had to Ubley with my 1.8e cavvy. I have converted it to carbs now and my rev counter is not working do I need to wire it up in a different way. I could not tell u if it was working before as the car didn't run lol
-
SHE IS RUNNING
Yer Greg it has and I was think of selling her
-
SHE IS RUNNING
Mine hasn't go one ever so leccy pump it is
-
SHE IS RUNNING
Yer I am Steven715 just a few thing to sort out then get her in for a mot
-
SHE IS RUNNING
Cheers ken I will do that and thanks for the link
-
SHE IS RUNNING
Hiya ken yer I'm chuffed and yer I'm using the electric pump on the loom just got to change it tomorrow to a tick tick pump as the one on her is over fueling her. Just a few more things to do then put her in for a mot and find a air box for it
- SHE IS RUNNING
-
SHE IS RUNNING
I had no power to the injectors mate so I carb her
-
SHE IS RUNNING
All up and running now chap. Thank you all for your help [img width=527 height=376]http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/blackbitch_02/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-07-20-22-59-03-1_1.png [img width=800 height=450]http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/blackbitch_02/Mobile%20Uploads/20150906_182034.jpg
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Hiya kensascona I tryed bridging the red and black wires but still nothink
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Hiya kensascona I have fit a new relay and ill try bridging them wires tomorrow. I'm just wait for a bloke to get back to me about a carb and manifold
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Ok mate I have the right loom then
-
The only way I can get my car to run
I have two ecu mate for it. R the ecu wiring different between the 1.8 and 2.0
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Typical storming and yer we could of steve it would be nice to find some one down ere with the same engine so we could do that. But I'm thinking of carbing it now
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Hiya Steve I'm in barnstaple north devon no where near you
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Ok cheers steve
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Hiya all what is the difference between the 2.0 and the 1.8 ecu wiring loom as someone said to me that I could have the 2.0 ecu wiring loom that's y my car wot run
-
Ascona C from Holland
Welcome mate and very nice
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Cheers steve I'm going to get on just in case they r only a couple of quid
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Ok matt cheers
-
The only way I can get my car to run
Cheers rabbit