Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

msowden

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by msowden

  1. Kensascona would the temperature sender cause it not to run ???? As someone has just told me it would
  2. Ok kensascona ill try that. But I can leave it like it to drive round can I as it done look safe. I'm thinking of sell it and buying a different one as it is doing my head in mate as I just won't it on the road now
  3. [img width=800 height=1422]http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/blackbitch_02/Mobile%20Uploads/20150829_162239.jpg [img width=800 height=1422]http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/blackbitch_02/Mobile%20Uploads/20150829_162250.jpg I pit a wire in to injector 4 and the other end in to the black wire of the fuel pump relay and she will run but only with trottle and as soon as I let off it dies

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.