Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JB3GT8

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JB3GT8

  1. JB3GT8 replied to JB3GT8's topic in NEW USERS
    No worries for hijacking thread. I don't do loserbook either!!
  2. JB3GT8 replied to JB3GT8's topic in NEW USERS
    Can't believe 5 of you were in Bergerac. It's down the road. Thanks for all the replies. Do I have to put photo's on to something like photobucket first? Need some help here please. Cheers, Rich.
  3. JB3GT8 posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hello, I live in the Dordogne in SW france and bought an LHD Opel Ascona GT 130 in September '12. I use the car regularly as it was MOT'd when I bought it - 2 years mot in france. It has had it's problems. Fuel pump relay, and just this last week lumpy idling and hesitation under acceleration. It has just had new bosch ventilated discs, pads and a set of softer compound tyres. The michelin energy savers I bought it with were useless. This has changed the car. I love it and despite my recent frustrations will continue to learn through the haynes on how to maintain and cherish this car. It's a two owner car, I'm the 3rd. Has 174,000kms on it. Original bill of sale and loads of bills. Would like to share some photo's with you all. And equally would like to see a 'debarquement' of mk2 cavs in the south of france at some point. Such and odd ball car to see here compared to holland and germany where they were also very popular. Great car!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.