Everything posted by MICHEL ASCONA FRANCE
-
Hello from France !
Do not touch the French heritage! Joke. I prefer to see this Ascona restored by an enthusiast rather than abandoned in France. I wish you many satisfactions during restoration.
-
Hello from France !
Thanks. I think the rims are not from the opel network. As against the rear spoiler is a factory one: T43 code variants on the plate under the hood for "raised rear spoiler". Another point of interest is the rear skirt irmscher. I don't know if it is a fixture at the factory or at the dealer before delivery. Does anyone know ?
-
Hello from France !
Thank you for your review and happy to join your site.
-
Hello from France !
It's a chance for me. You have not brought the Ascona back home!
-
Hello from France !
Thank you. Thank you also for your warm welcome.
-
Hello from France !
- Hello from France !
The key is to communicate our passions. Grammar and syntax, it is only when we can. Are you referring to "Opel GT" 2-door coupe 60s or "Ascona GT" like mine? The former is easy to find if you have more than 10,000 euros at least. The second is rare with a little mileage and without a rust spot. Often many kilometers. There are also some Ascona GT Sport but only 1,600 cc. Only the name is Sport. I had one (a 2 doors) in 1986!- Hello from France !
Nice view but a few things to do to achieve perfection (traces of use on the body). This is not a show car but a daily car. And I love driving in this state rather than keep it under a tarp.- Hello from France !
So Ascona 1.8 SR / e are true rarities. Take good care of yours. "Longue vie" to Ascona and Cavalier!- Hello from France !
Jan, I saw this car in a classified ad web version "La Vie de l'Auto." In fact the car was in its owner garage, a gentleman of 80 years who was looking for a buyer. But you're right: the Ascona also appeared on the website selling vintage cars you mention. Good observation! Michel- Hello from France !
My name is Michel. I'm from South of France and I drive this 2 doors Opel Ascona C 1.8i GT (1986). I bought the car this year in the middle of april. This Ascona is in good condition with only 53.000 kilometers. 10 years without running and a 80 years old last owner can explain... First major test ride with climbing and altitude : col du Montgenèvre 1850 m high - Hello from France !