Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

stewartg

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stewartg

  1. Hi guys, this is my 1980 Vauxhall chevette with a genuine 5037 miles on the clock, the body is sound, it has its original tyres, service history, a nice little classic. https://imageshack.com/i/iqr69n5uj
  2. Thanks James, I had saw that one, its a bit rusty for my liking, although the boot floor etc is very good, it has no mot which would be a hastle getting it over to NI.
  3. Greg, this is cav rear end. https://imageshack.com/i/kpOSYPc9j
  4. I'll post a couple of rear end pics, unfortunetly it got hit without me knowing, leaving it requiring a boot lid and rear panel taillight and a few bits and pieces.
  5. 1987 cavalier 1.6L, please help if I haven't done the attachment correctly. https://imageshack.com/i/p4Yok0qRj
  6. cant upload a pic from imageshack any help please ?
  7. Hi im Stewart from Co Fermanagh Northern Ireland, I have just joined mk2cav.com and am really enjoying it, I have owned 2 of these fine vehicles, first being a 1985 cav 1.6L and a 1987 1.6 L, I still own the latter vehicle but it is in terrible condition, really for spares only, if anyone knows of any around please get it touch, and keep an eye what comes up in the next few months. Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.