Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jose_sherman

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by jose_sherman

  1. Thanks everyone! Is this weeken I should give him a good wash, so I can get some more pictures ;D I don't know him... is he from MonzaClube?
  2. Hello everybody! Since 2009, when i bought a cheap Chevrolet Monza S/R in a junkyard here in Brazil, for each km driven, my affection for it only increases. The car is quite comfortable, with excellent stability, but I still miss some power from the original 106cv ethanol engine. Looking for performance recipes on the web, I ended up finding Andy's Ascii's video on Youtube, wich interested me a lot and ended up bringing me to your forum. My project with this car is to build something good for track-days but still reasonable to drive on the street. Beyond that, I would still like to escape from the basic recipe with C20XE, wich is very popular in Brazil, and make something different, even I need to import an engine from Europe. Already modified the brakes, using discs and calipers from Vectra A in the front and from Kadett GSi in the rear, so I can still use the original wheels. I will do a good research in the forum, which at first seems to have plenty of information, but you can be sure that soon I'll begin to annoy you with some questions... :angel: Here follows some pictures of him: Thank you!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.