Welcome to the site, you will find a good source of help on here. Excellant to see another low mileage estate Here is mine that I run for work everyday 1.6 L 4 speed (runs on LPG) This was 26K on the clock when I bought it. [img width=800 height=600]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a599/vauxhallestatemk2/SNB20915_zpse0f57ae4.jpg
Welcome to the club. Very nice Ascona's 8) If you need parts and help this site is the place. Don't worry with your English. My writting is not the best and english is my only spoken word. :-[
http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/vauxhallestatemk2/library/ Thanks all for welcome ;D Tech Q qnd A is excellent!!!!! wish I had found the site sooner many long hours on ebay etc trying to find parts and work out what fits what. Still thankfully the local motor parts factors in Norwich are still run by old boys who don't throw older parts out! Great to see other estates being loved I shall be on a projects page soon with LPG converstion
Hi all I have a Red Mk2 estate that I bought back last year. 26k from new. Used by old boy to take his dog for walkys,in Ilkeston area. I love it, I use it most days. I am based in the Norwich, Norfolk area. I am also a member of the Cavalier and Chevette Club pics soon...