Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

barbaraville

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by barbaraville

  1. barbaraville replied to barbaraville's topic in NEW USERS
    Thanks Matt I think I managed it with Photobucket. I'm going to update my own web pages shortly and I'll add a proper gallery in there. (ie no crappy adverts!)
  2. barbaraville replied to barbaraville's topic in NEW USERS
    Aye that's Gladys. Have just taken some more pics which I'm now going to work out how to post :-)
  3. barbaraville posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi, I have a happy wee 1983 1.6 GL Cavalier hatchback which I use daily around Easter Ross in the Highlands.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.