Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steviej72

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steviej72

  1. I agree with what you're saying but when I had mine for sale last August I couldn't get any serious buyers at £1200 and mine is as clean as that with half the miles
  2. It's a nice clean car but not worth that kind of money
  3. steviej72 replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Id never been to billing until last year and this is the first time I will have my cav there, I'm really looking forward to it
  4. Can't make it to the rolling road but will be going to the really retro show on the Sunday, is there a club stand or just a few turning up?
  5. steviej72 replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I will be there as long as mine makes it there
  6. steviej72 replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Just been for a drive in it with the kids and they love it, its going to take some time to get used to not having power steering though, will take some photos at the weekend and start a project diary
  7. steviej72 replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Just been to get it, needs some jobs sorting but really pleased with it, will post some pictures when I get chance
  8. steviej72 replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Been to view it today and put a deposit on it, picking it up tomorrow morning, will post some pictures when I get chance
  9. steviej72 replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    When I spoke to her earlier she told me it owed her £680 with all the bits shed replaced so I'm going to view before work tomorrow so will let you know, checked classic insurance on it for me and it's £98 with Lancaster.
  10. steviej72 replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Just spoken to the seller and I'm going to view it tomorrow
  11. steviej72 replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    I'm hopefully going to look at it tomorrow
  12. I'm hopefully going on Sunday so will come and say hello
  13. steviej72 replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    I've been looking for a saloon that didn't need any work and it's not far from me so shall see what happens, I've contacted them to see if they would take an offer but they want to let the auction run to the end
  14. steviej72 replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    I've had a bid on this, what do you think it's worth?
  15. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    ive finally made a start on working on the cav, stripping it ready to have new sills and arches when my mate has the time to do it, will have to start a project diary on it.
  16. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    yes youre welcome to call and have a look at the cav
  17. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    thanks for all the nice comments, The plan is to keep it standard as it is now, thought about modding it but i like it as it is even with the wheel trims (never thought id choose trims over alloys)
  18. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    no its not on the road, its been standing behind my brother in laws house for about 5 years untill he decided he needed the space and was going to scrap it or break it for parts so i bought it off him, plans are to strip the interior out over winter then replace the arches and whats left of the sills and any other welding needed and then when time and money allow replace anything else that needs doing and then put it back on the road
  19. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    Thanks mate, picture makes it look a bit better than it is though, needs arches and sills but am still really pleased with it
  20. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    have uploaded a picture onto photobucket and this is the link http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/steviej72/
  21. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    thanks, will have a go at posting some pictures later
  22. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    ive seen your car about a few times and it looks very nice, have had a few red saloons( never a 130 though) over the years and must admit they are my favourite
  23. steviej72 replied to steviej72's topic in NEW USERS
    How do i go about putting some pictures on here of the cav?
  24. steviej72 posted a topic in NEW USERS
    hello everyone, just thought id say hello, just joined after recently buying an e reg 2.0 sri hatch that i have bought as a bit of a long term project, needs the usual arches and sills and bits and pieces as its been standing for about 4-5 years but with a bit of fuel and a fresh battery it started straight away and im looking forward to starting on it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.