Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caroline Robinson

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Caroline Robinson

  1. Hi my name is Caroline from Stoke - On - Trent. I own a red 1988 mark 2 Cavalier LX called 'Tiger Lily'. I am the second owner from new and have had her since September 2002. The only work she has had done has been over the last year, new wheel arches and wings as the common rust problem sunk in. A few minor mechanical issues but that is it. She is my only car and looks after me every day. I have been to a few car shows in my area with the car and she always gets plenty of attention. I have been looking into joining a club with like minded people who share an interest in cavaliers. Classic cars are a part of my family and at 14 I was a member of the Mg club as my Dad has an MGB and I have previously owned 3 Mg metros, one of which was a turbo. Sadly they all met their death and the Cavalier came into the family. A bit about myself, I am an Additional Needs Teaching Assistant and a Nurture Group leader in a primary school. I have a 13 year old son called Daniel who is mad about cars of any description. My Dad owns an MGB GT and my partner owns an MGB GT Jubilee. I hope that you will make me feel welcome, as I am quite nervous about venturing out on my own in a club. That's me anyway Caroline Robinson

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.