Everything posted by Ricky
-
Newbie to MK2 Cav's!
Mmmmmmm I might have a solid shell
- hi from leabrooks
-
New to the forum!
Hhhhhhheeeeeelllllloooooo and welcome. Good to see another cavalier joining us. Let's have a butchers at Tiger Lily.
-
newbie owner of Zoom cavalier and GLS photos for u
i have got the actual newspaper with the article on it. i will put that onto the windscreen at the shows.
-
newbie owner of Zoom cavalier and GLS photos for u
Sorry been tied up with work. The sri is coming along I will get some photos up soon. I did call the original owner but his wife was shouting in the back ground that they never wanted to sell it and people keep phoning them?? I wanted to know all your thoughts on the zoom sticker at the bottom of the door do I put it back on or leave it off. Someone removed it so any thoughts anyone
-
newbie owner of Zoom cavalier and GLS photos for u
Hi Dawn thanks for your comments and the rest of you. The GLS will not be modified and staying completely standard just for the respect and I don't think there's many of these left in this colour and in saloon unless someone on here knows of one
-
hi just bought sri hatch!
Your red SRI hatchback look a real stunner good catch !!
-
newbie owner of Zoom cavalier and GLS photos for u
Ok So here we go, GLS When i was 17 i had the same car delivering pizza for 4 yrs. Bestdays and best job eva!!! When l found this i had to have it. The History: This car was found in Essex bit of a sad story really. Bought this of a guy who's farther was moving into an old peoples home. The farther owned it from Brand new, thats right folks 1 owner. The car was fitted with a passenger disabled seat for his wife. I believe about 10 yrs ago the wife past away and the car never came out of the garage since. I purchased the car last summer the gentlemens house was sold so he was moving into care. It was a very emotional sale. The car was even fiited with a cb inside. The car has never involved in an accident never been repainted is completley 100% geniune. I drove the car around for a few months before the winter and then put her away again in a garage where she sleeps until she will be restored i guess march. She has 112000 on the clock competely standard and beautiful. BUY THE WAY I STILL HAVE THE DISABLED SEAT as the original interior has been put back in so if anybody is intrested in the seat pm me its a one of for a mk2 cav I have attached a photo of when l took the car. I'm the ugly one!!! [img width=640 height=480]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/IMG_0060.jpg SRI The Sri is the famous Minolta competition car formaly known as the ZOOM cavalier which i am currently restoring ready for all for the summer shows. This may sound funny but previously i was unsure what Billing was until i was told. I lived 2 mins away from Billing for 21 yrs. My dad used to work in the rubber factory opposite not sure if that is still there.
-
newbie owner of Zoom cavalier and GLS photos for u
Thanks for your comments. Now i'm allowed to ask stupid questions as i am new. WHATS BILLING???????
-
newbie owner of Zoom cavalier and GLS photos for u
Hi all, Your all aware now that i am the new owner of the famous ZOOM Cavalier. I have posted some photos before i sent her away for restoration. I also own a lovely one owner rare CAVALIER GLS which i will be restoring once the ZOOM is back. Heres some photos for you hope you enjoy my babies. [img width=640 height=477]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_0014-1.jpg [img width=640 height=477]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_0016.jpg [img width=640 height=477]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_0013-1.jpg [img width=640 height=478]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_0487.jpg [img width=640 height=478]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_0488.jpg [img width=640 height=478]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_0489.jpg [img width=640 height=477]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_0013-1.jpg [img width=640 height=477]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_1162.jpg [img width=640 height=478]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_1226.jpg [img width=640 height=477]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/amritpal/new%20cars/IMG_1163.jpg
-
it's back. For all you members the sri zoom is on here again
Hi to all, I am a new member but not new to cavaliers. Now looking through past history my cavalier is very well known to some of you. I would like to point out that I will not be selling this car on and will keep this car forever. Im a Serious enthusiastic. Feel this car has been neglected from previous owners buying then selling for profit. Not me I truly love this very special car and am now preparing to restore her and can't wait to bring her a long to meets and keep her as a true member of this club. My name is Ricky and I will put up some photos shortly.