Everything posted by CavMKII1988LX
-
Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988
http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,18108.msg164365.html#msg164365 Hi I am going to sell my Car so if your interested more photos on the above link and price etc
-
me and my ascona c 2dr
wow i look forward to what you can do to restore it your very brave i wouldnt know where to start!!!! good luck
-
Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988
wow that a great help thanks very useful stats and as mine is a Saloon more rarer Wow there may be only about 10 left in the world cor i'll keep it now !!!
-
Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988
Hi Dawn thanks ;D Does anyone know how I can find out how many of my version in he Uk left? 8)
-
Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988
- Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988
Hi kensascona Yeah they can get stuffed I aint letting them hav it fgor £50 quid - they must think im mad - I'm like it here i'll prob jopin up soon your a very freindly lot and i can see from alot of posts your help each other out cheers for the advice - i'll keep the car and do a 6 months at a time on it perhaps one day it might be the only 4 door LX "saloon" on the road left and i'll be rich Does anyone know an insurance co that will do 6 months insurance please ??- Nordic Blue 18L 821 code - What does the last three numbers mean please?
Carla.......your favorites on what does that mean?- Nordic Blue 18L 821 code - What does the last three numbers mean please?
Cheers that explians it was worried might get a big difference in shade or something whats fav on mean?- Nordic Blue 18L 821 code - What does the last three numbers mean please?
Hi I'm trying to fing a spray can for my Cav Mk 2 1988 but cant find a can with 18L 821 only can find 18L? can you help me please? thank you- Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988
Cheers Mark Thank you so much for being so kind to explain that to me Yeah I did all that and it cost me £170 inc the service parts we checked the breaks front and back also changed most of the break fluid if not all of it when we checked the breaks. You made me a bit happier now I know its up to a grand in value - cheers - we buy any car gave me a quote on line of £50 quid!!! is may car rare though? as its a normal 4 door LX Saloon? most of the mk 2 i see are sri or covertable ones- Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988
Oh I see oonly pre 1973 for free road tax thats a shame its would have helped me out thanks for helping though much appreciated- Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988
Hello Everyone, First post on here. I have always had Vauxhalls and have had 3 Vivas, Cav Mk I , Vectra etc I have a lovely Blue Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988 which used to be my friend from new so im second keeper and its only done 53,000 miles. I have had it since 2002. Its as she was no mods. Shes great underneaith with no welding. its had sort of fatory fitted alloys and facorty sun roof and sort of recrado hug seats - got a Piranna Alarm too I love the car but in a delima and wondered if you guys can advise me. I have esp in last three years mainly kept it sorn. Previous to that I only drove it once a week to get her to running temp. Just recently had it serviced and checked brakes and checked over, antifreeze etc. Mechnically its perfect no leaks and body work is OK not a shinney as its once was though . My problem is that I have a company car and my wife has here own car and I dont have much spare money to pay road tax and insurance and MOT. I know it would pass an MOT. note Car has a 4 cm line bit of rust on a wheel arch I just put rust killer on and will fill it and prime just to explain its condition I please ask you guy a) How much is my car worth? Will it increase in value if i keep to 25 years and beyond? C) have any of you guys kept a car of the road for 5 years and was and it that Ok on the car? d) if things do start to go worng can i still get spoares? After 25 years e) Do i soon get free road tax? f) Do I get free conjestion charge for London? I notice most old cavs are SRI, Cabros, so does this make mine a bit rare? Does anyone go for these simple 4 door LX salooons? Thanks very much and sorry for all the questions Cal - Hello I'm New - Got a Cav Mk II LX 4 Door Saloon Manual 1988