Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

max headroom

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by max headroom

  1. Wow, Thanks for the quick responses guys. You seem to know your stuff. Yes, it will be the 18e so now I know which service parts to get. I will have a play with that air valve and see what happens
  2. Hi, Just got myself a D reg mk2 cabrio and looking forward to enjoying it. Just a few things I could do with help for a start...... Firstly what is the engine known as? ( I have heard of 18E, 18SE, C18NE etc) but I dont know which I have. It appears to have the LE Jetronic injection but this is supposed to be pre 1987 according to the Haynes manual. Also it runs a bit rough and Idle speed starts off at around 1000rpm increasing to 1300 as it gets warmer! Any ideas chaps? TIA

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.