Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OOG

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OOG

  1. I'm just going to book the Saturday night and drive up on the morning. What sort if time will the day start at the rollers?
  2. Deposit paid, this should be a goodun. Now all I have to do is pick which engine I'm going to fit in the cabby!
  3. I'm in, I'll send a deposit when I get on a computer later.
  4. I'm up for this and I voted May!
  5. I think I could be up for this, although I wont be able to book the hotel until next month. Push comes to shove if the hotel is booked by then, I'll just come up for the day.
  6. I've got a weekend pass for RRG so I will already be on site. I'll see you guys on the Sunday.
  7. Found it, I was wondering where you posted this Steff. Pop me and the Cab down!
  8. I'll defo be at Retro, not sure about Billing yet.
  9. Hello Although I've been a member of the site for ages and some of you may remember me from Billing a couple of years ago I thought I would reintroduce myself now that I finally own a mk2. Just bought a 86 1.8 mk2 Cabrio; [img width=800 height=493]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525803_10150819436862773_513282772_9507900_1721589453_n.jpg Going to get some better pictures once I have picked the car up and given it a good detail. Hopefully will catch a few of you this summer!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.