Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chris m

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chris m

  1. Getting tempted to book this now, finances have eased slightly and I've not seen anyone in the club since Billing 2012......apart from Raven who lives round the corner. I could book it and if I don't turn up, I'm sure Richie would happily use the room.
  2. Who's this drunk Tim we keep hearing of? I only know one Tim in the club and I don't think ive ever seen him drunk. :P
  3. Are you two a couple now then? :P :P
  4. well make your mind up soon guys, cos I cant afford to go really, money is very tight due to my tenants leaving and now having two mortgages to pay, but i'm still up for it if a few people are going to go, if its down to just a couple of people then i'll save my cash and see you another time.
  5. chris m replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    hotel link please jonny! how come the man with the most money has to travel the least distance? Do you have shares in that hotel?
  6. chris m replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    well make your mind up soon, as winter is silly season for me workwise an its time i got of my arse and visited you all
  7. chris m replied to gav.'s topic in NEW USERS
    That's a fair point mate but it is interesting that things like commanders and lx's rot like f**k. There must be some reason why, I mean cabbys etc of the same era don't rot as fiercely.
  8. chris m replied to gav.'s topic in NEW USERS
    you'll need to move quick mate to protect your investment, you don't want to be moving it around with a brush and shovel.. Anyone know why they rusted so bad?
  9. OMG! Abo coming out, i'd no idea he was that way
  10. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    didn't they have busby on the roof?
  11. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    sorry to hear that Neil, as you say family is first, mk2 cavs second!, theres always next year mate!
  12. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    are you for real? everybody who is anybody is now at Billing mate. get yourself there and you wont be disappointed. I'm stuck at home as i'm working but god I wish I was going. Next year I will match two lucky cards....a roadworthy car and good weather!!
  13. find a super cheap, taxed and tested cav that i can bring to Billing. It was today last year that I bought Betty!!
  14. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Your self employed Teaser!!, you can leave when you want ;D I'm self employed too but I cant seem to leave as my customers say NO!.....the bank seems to back the customers view.
  15. that's right Ivan, you give him some stick. LOL! :P
  16. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Just wish I was coming with a car, better luck for next year though...Hope it stays dry for you all.
  17. Thanks matey! All for a better video then!!
  18. Just to say, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and the weather is very kind to you. Don't let me down with a poor display and I expect to see a decent video (Andy) of the weekend events.
  19. Enjoy your day, not been in a scrappy for years.
  20. so if nothing else you was the first of the losers then (2nd place?) :-*
  21. Yer somebody said you did good impressions of engine noises, well done, didn't you come first on the power too?
  22. LOL! :D :D
  23. leave him be . poor lads getting over suspected weils disease! i'm suffering from brix disease, like weils but without the rats.......come on Andy, I need to see the video to inspire me to get blue peter road worthy again
  24. No still in Blackpool, but its only 160miles or so, plus I get to see the hill climb, and maybe even blag a ride in someone else's car

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.