Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chris m

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chris m

  1. i'll second that.
  2. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I don't, I bought a car and a tent for that and I got flooded out, sadly I don't have the car anymore, still have the tent.........and some pretty bad memories.
  3. that last pic is ace|! sums our club up very nicely.
  4. Not that far from me, shame my car isn't finished otherwise I would have come along. Don't think my van would do too well on the hill climb.
  5. Looks like a really good day. Interesting how many horses have escaped from some cars and others have hardly changed.
  6. Have a cracking day tomorrow guys. Try not to melt the rollers with all that power
  7. wish I was going to this :'(
  8. Forget sunshine Jonny, you need to bring horsepower man!!!!!!!!Hope you all have a razzling day, may see you at Billing
  9. I would love to do this, but I have bigger problems to address first
  10. Mere excuses Paul!! ;D Hope you all have a top time on the rolling road, and make the club proud!
  11. Nice car mate! gives me an idea of how mine could /should look. keep on with it and more pics please
  12. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I'm prepared! ive got a new mop and bucket to keep the water away.
  13. nice to see cavs getting love in sunnier climates.
  14. Your just hard core Steff! At least we know the locals didn't run short of beer then ;D
  15. Well we'll all have to hope that things pick up next year, as its normally a fun weekend even if a tad pricey with much beers. Not too bad Andy if you managed to get a few parts, not a complete waste, time wise.
  16. Think its just money Jonny, we cant all afford loads of sauce to spread around. I cant even afford bodyfiller for my car
  17. Anyone go to this in the end? Havent heard any major incidents on the news from the Coventry area. ;D
  18. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I was just reading through this thread John and I see it states you have to be a club member to show your car on the club stand. I was wondering why this has to be the case , insurance or something? as over the previous years non members have shown their cars on the stand? I'm a current member and may have a car by then so no big issue but just wondered.
  19. i wont be coming now as i am going to Rosco's hen night and i cant afford both do's. Hope you all have a fab time though
  20. last time we went out into Coventry till 4am in a student bar. it had interesting toilets too.
  21. so what you saying Steff ? i'm confused, not hard I know but which one are you saying to go to? IF I am going to stretch my purse then I wan it to be a success, if i'm allowed to attend that is?
  22. I know that, I just don't want you to kill the car I bring!, betty is far to nice for a monster like you!
  23. which car would you like me to bring? Steff?
  24. :o ok i'm staying away then , your mental!
  25. ok, i'm in but wont be bringin any flood water with me!, can we have the hotel we used year before last as it was very close to a dual carriageway for Steffi!!! plus we got a nights refund due to guest noise.! happy to give the promise of a battering a miss though.....thanks to Mr young and co for saving my ass|!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.