Everything posted by chris m
-
sign up winter meet
Getting tempted to book this now, finances have eased slightly and I've not seen anyone in the club since Billing 2012......apart from Raven who lives round the corner. I could book it and if I don't turn up, I'm sure Richie would happily use the room.
-
sign up winter meet
Who's this drunk Tim we keep hearing of? I only know one Tim in the club and I don't think ive ever seen him drunk. :P
-
sign up winter meet
Are you two a couple now then? :P :P
-
sign up winter meet
well make your mind up soon guys, cos I cant afford to go really, money is very tight due to my tenants leaving and now having two mortgages to pay, but i'm still up for it if a few people are going to go, if its down to just a couple of people then i'll save my cash and see you another time.
-
winter meet
hotel link please jonny! how come the man with the most money has to travel the least distance? Do you have shares in that hotel?
-
winter meet
well make your mind up soon, as winter is silly season for me workwise an its time i got of my arse and visited you all
-
new member
That's a fair point mate but it is interesting that things like commanders and lx's rot like f**k. There must be some reason why, I mean cabbys etc of the same era don't rot as fiercely.
-
new member
you'll need to move quick mate to protect your investment, you don't want to be moving it around with a brush and shovel.. Anyone know why they rusted so bad?
-
updated info retro rides 2013
OMG! Abo coming out, i'd no idea he was that way
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
didn't they have busby on the roof?
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
sorry to hear that Neil, as you say family is first, mk2 cavs second!, theres always next year mate!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
are you for real? everybody who is anybody is now at Billing mate. get yourself there and you wont be disappointed. I'm stuck at home as i'm working but god I wish I was going. Next year I will match two lucky cards....a roadworthy car and good weather!!
-
What have you got to do before Billing
find a super cheap, taxed and tested cav that i can bring to Billing. It was today last year that I bought Betty!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Your self employed Teaser!!, you can leave when you want ;D I'm self employed too but I cant seem to leave as my customers say NO!.....the bank seems to back the customers view.
-
What have you got to do before Billing
that's right Ivan, you give him some stick. LOL! :P
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Just wish I was coming with a car, better luck for next year though...Hope it stays dry for you all.
-
What have you got to do before Billing
Thanks matey! All for a better video then!!
-
What have you got to do before Billing
Just to say, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and the weather is very kind to you. Don't let me down with a poor display and I expect to see a decent video (Andy) of the weekend events.
-
What have you got to do before Billing
ERrrr, welding
-
Spare parts
Enjoy your day, not been in a scrappy for years.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
so if nothing else you was the first of the losers then (2nd place?) :-*
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Yer somebody said you did good impressions of engine noises, well done, didn't you come first on the power too?
- MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
leave him be . poor lads getting over suspected weils disease! i'm suffering from brix disease, like weils but without the rats.......come on Andy, I need to see the video to inspire me to get blue peter road worthy again
-
updated info retro rides 2013
No still in Blackpool, but its only 160miles or so, plus I get to see the hill climb, and maybe even blag a ride in someone else's car