Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chris m

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chris m

  1. Awesome colour mate....soooooo envious
  2. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    http://days.to/until/12-july :o
  3. Not sure they look right on wheels ;D
  4. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    But will you be in the pick up?
  5. Welcome to the affray, cant believe its taken three years to find us....pics please.
  6. Your not wrong mate!, I cant believe how crap the weather has been recently too. God I wish I had somewhere under cover to work.
  7. Like mine Brett, keep sweeping bits up, wondering which bit is going to drop off next ;D
  8. chris m replied to JB3GT8's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to our club! You need to post some pictures up of your car, we can help with any running problems you have as we have some very experienced people here..
  9. No worries Brett, if things change, let me know.. I should have left my cabby screen in.
  10. Were trying to encourage him Greg, not put him off cav's for ever! :P :P
  11. Thats a shame Brett, hope you can make something of it, if not, i may be up for a few parts >
  12. And i do have many of the parts needed to make this one road worthy again, fuel tanks and body panels, suspension, wheels etc.....which i suppose could make space in the shed which Claire continually moans about it being full of car parts. Its a possible angle to approach from i guess. :angel:
  13. Er yes and i would love too, but having just got the disastra, it might take some explaining to the missus.....particularly when my bargain car is falling to bits before my eyes....it does however still have a wheel in each corner which as many of you will know, is rare for me. :P
  14. hey that looks all right mate, i'd love it but the grief of yet another Vauxhall on the drive would not be worth it, Raven 2006 on here has a few cabbys and may be interested. Tis very tempting though. Good luck and if all else fails, ebay it.
  15. One for Raven I guess, he likes cabbys.
  16. Kind of why mine has sat for so long, I dont have much to weld but its time and place to do it thats stuffs me....one day :angel:
  17. chris m replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    You have a car together Jase? :o
  18. Your best bet for pics is something like photobucket, put your pictures on there and then copy and paste the image code on to here. Bit of an arse to set up and get going but once your into it, its very quick and easy. Remember pictures count for a lot because we don't believe anything that anyone says unless its backed up by pictures. Have a look through some of the project threads and you'll get the idea. Whatever, there's plenty of people on here to help with both posting and fixing up / getting the best out of your cav.
  19. Great story, nice to see someone getting a good deal on a car. Looking forward to seeing some pics and yours plans for the future. Get joined up proper then you can do a full project thread too.
  20. Welcome to the club, pics of your ride please!
  21. chris m replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Nice one, I hope it was as clean as it looked.
  22. chris m replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Correct, it was advertised as reduced to £700 or best offer. I bid £500 at it and between a few counter offers, she came back at £630. my offer of £600 was rejected, so I let it go, otherwise things would have been much different, in that I would now have a working car,i would also have made billing, and the lovely weather at billing would have been a wash out, lol
  23. chris m replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    I must be a higher risk than you then, being over 40 with no convictions and no points. being self employed doesn't help I guess. Its good value at the end of the day, i'm just a tight arse. prefer to spunk cash on what I have rather than buy yet more cars. Hell my missus is even questioning my judgement on scrapping the cabby and has suggested that I protect it better so it doesn't deteriorate further, so it may get saved yet. :o :o
  24. chris m replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    I spoke to the seller last week about this as I was going to buy it for Billing, seemed genuine enough and we had some bidding back and forth and I was offered it for £630. |It has had new tyres apparently, but the pictures didn't seem to look new. The seller admitted to paying £450 for it plus the costs of the tyres and other jobs taking it to the £650 mark. For some unknown reason classic insurance seemed to average over £200 for it so I let it go. Should be a good motor for someone. On a plus point i managed to persuade my missus to let me spend some of the money i had just saved us by not buying it, on engine bits for the estate. She was happy to save money and i was well chuffed.
  25. LOL, any particular idiot in mind Daz? since i didnt go

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.