Everything posted by chris m
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
i'll second that.
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I don't, I bought a car and a tent for that and I got flooded out, sadly I don't have the car anymore, still have the tent.........and some pretty bad memories.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
that last pic is ace|! sums our club up very nicely.
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Not that far from me, shame my car isn't finished otherwise I would have come along. Don't think my van would do too well on the hill climb.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Looks like a really good day. Interesting how many horses have escaped from some cars and others have hardly changed.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Have a cracking day tomorrow guys. Try not to melt the rollers with all that power
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
wish I was going to this :'(
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Forget sunshine Jonny, you need to bring horsepower man!!!!!!!!Hope you all have a razzling day, may see you at Billing
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
I would love to do this, but I have bigger problems to address first
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Mere excuses Paul!! ;D Hope you all have a top time on the rolling road, and make the club proud!
-
red cav estate my day to day car
Nice car mate! gives me an idea of how mine could /should look. keep on with it and more pics please
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I'm prepared! ive got a new mop and bucket to keep the water away.
-
ASCONA FROM SERBIA
nice to see cavs getting love in sunnier climates.
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
Your just hard core Steff! At least we know the locals didn't run short of beer then ;D
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
Well we'll all have to hope that things pick up next year, as its normally a fun weekend even if a tad pricey with much beers. Not too bad Andy if you managed to get a few parts, not a complete waste, time wise.
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
Think its just money Jonny, we cant all afford loads of sauce to spread around. I cant even afford bodyfiller for my car
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
Anyone go to this in the end? Havent heard any major incidents on the news from the Coventry area. ;D
-
VBOA Billing 2013 Signup
I was just reading through this thread John and I see it states you have to be a club member to show your car on the club stand. I was wondering why this has to be the case , insurance or something? as over the previous years non members have shown their cars on the stand? I'm a current member and may have a car by then so no big issue but just wondered.
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
i wont be coming now as i am going to Rosco's hen night and i cant afford both do's. Hope you all have a fab time though
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
last time we went out into Coventry till 4am in a student bar. it had interesting toilets too.
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
so what you saying Steff ? i'm confused, not hard I know but which one are you saying to go to? IF I am going to stretch my purse then I wan it to be a success, if i'm allowed to attend that is?
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
I know that, I just don't want you to kill the car I bring!, betty is far to nice for a monster like you!
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
which car would you like me to bring? Steff?
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
:o ok i'm staying away then , your mental!
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
ok, i'm in but wont be bringin any flood water with me!, can we have the hotel we used year before last as it was very close to a dual carriageway for Steffi!!! plus we got a nights refund due to guest noise.! happy to give the promise of a battering a miss though.....thanks to Mr young and co for saving my ass|!