How Do, I used to own a red Sri 130 Loony on an E plate. Had the engine staged and it was certainly fast in a straight Line could wheel spin in 5th if the road was damp. I truly loved my 130, Even if it was manual everything apart from mirrors Then I made the Mistake of bying a Mk3 Gsi Cav, which was also pretty good despite costing a fortune I fell on hard times and had to sell the Sri which was in great nick it has a little rust on the bottom of the drivers door and a bit by the rear quarter under the sunroof gutter vent and that was it. To my horror the git that bought it as he "LOVED" my cav then ripped the engine out and stuck it in a nova. Seriously upset by that. Same story for the MK3 had it 10 years wife said it was in the way and it went to another git who pulled the engine out. Luckily I have now convinced the wife to let me get another cav mk2. Judging by what I've read I'll be very lucky to find what I really want without a Small fortune or oceans worth of luck, Hopefully I will be successful and be able to keep one of the best cars I've owned on the road for a while yet. ;D Wish me luck Project cav is under way