Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Supercharger

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Supercharger

  1. Thanks chaps. I've just found his videos. What an incredible build.
  2. Supercharger posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hello all. I came across your club after spotting an interesting MK2 Opel Ascona in Bristol this evening whilst out driving my wifes car after I just done a service on it. I currently own a 2001 Vectra SRi 150 that's been heavily modified by Courtenay Sport by the way of a Stage 2 Supercharger amongst other mods. My wife drives a 1.8 Elegance Zafira. Tonight I saw a MK2 pull out of a junction and I followed it to the traffic lights. It was White and on the back it was badged as a Opel Ascona 3.0 SR E! Keen to hear the engine, I followed a little bit more and I could hear the 3ltr under acceleration. Absolutely fantastic! It was an A reg with Euro style wheels and a nice conservative looking exhaust. Is this car currently in this club? I like to learn more about this car. All the best, John.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.