Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bighed

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Bighed

  1. Bighed replied to Bighed's topic in NEW USERS
    Cheers for welcome guys. I pm'd rabbit yesterday. But looking at the pics and description I dont really want to start engine work. Bodywork aint a problem
  2. Bighed posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Well have been a forum member for a while now but never introduced myself. Im Jon and im good mates with Chris Nock. That good a mate I made the mistake of getting him a job with me I currently own a K reg 3 litre senator and a 59 plate 1.4 astra But have owned various vauxhalls. My old senator... My old astra and my new one... another pic of old astra... system in old astra... Old corsa [img width=400 height=300]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/bighed123/3167_1-1.jpg Old miggy estate... Mine and Chris's old Gsi 3000 that we ended up breaking Oh and me... As you can tell I love my vauxhalls. All these have been within the last 2 years. Owned astra for 6 and half years and did all the work (with help from Chris) from her standard LS guise. I have even named my house Vaux Hall ;D Im now on the look out for a Mk2 cavvy as after seeing/driving Chris's I really want one. Would like an estate so there is plenty of room for the kids double buggy etc but will see what comes up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.