Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sal

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sal

  1. sal replied to chep's topic in NEW USERS
    Very nice
  2. Great looking car and glad it's in the hands of someone who will appreciate and look after it.
  3. sal replied to Greb snelter's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome along and as said car looks great.
  4. sal replied to Garyg2407's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome along. I'm not too far away either.
  5. sal replied to hunter85's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome along. Look forward to pictures of both the mk2 & 3.
  6. As a follow on to another thread
  7. sal replied to JB3GT8's topic in NEW USERS
  8. sal replied to JB3GT8's topic in NEW USERS
    Yeah I've got to agree Facebook does nothing for me either. I rejoined recently after couple years when I was looking to buy another cavalier and it's still sh&t. Andy. What's the benefit of the link up and will new site still be usable if your not on Facebook? Thanks
  9. Cheers for invite . Just let me know what date you are meeting and I'll see if it suits my shifts. I won't be able to bring cavalier in January tho as its sorn until April. Merry Xmas
  10. I must admit my initial thought when I saw that photo was it must be an LX convertible
  11. That doesn't look quite as good as the other pictures suggested it would be
  12. Well done Brett ;D This looks too good to have gone to waste. Shame about the senator but needs must
  13. ;D ;D you know it makes sense chris :angel:
  14. I agree that doesn't look too bad at all. Chris can you not move your cabby shell off your drive and replace it with this Good luck with moving it on.
  15. Welcome along and as per other posts get some pictures of your car up
  16. No worries mate. I was just hoping someone would buy it before I do
  17. Hi and welcome to forum. Here is a 1.3 saloon for sale just outside Glasgow. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251618080236?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT If your interested in it drop me a pm and I can try to go and have a look at it for you. James
  18. sal replied to aanrus's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site. Na Zdorovie
  19. Hope you recover soon ken. For the rest of you who are attending have a great wknd and enjoy the show
  20. Welcome tom. Well done on the feature your car looks great
  21. sal replied to opelpower89's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome along. Very nice car that you have
  22. Kik recently bought a cabby and required a roof. Hopefully she sees this if she still needs it.
  23. sal replied to budgie968's topic in NEW USERS
    Easiest way for pictures is to upload them to photobucket then link it over to forum.
  24. sal replied to budgie968's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome along budgie.
  25. Welcome Clive. Look forward to seeing your project develop. Photobucket is good for loading photos onto site.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.