Everything posted by davedave
-
auto cabby
I had a 1.8se in mine, auto as well It went ok but mpg on a run at 60-70mph (due to road noise) was around 35mpg Around town it was still pretty good for an auto about 25mpg I mine threw a rod so I fitted a 1.8 out of a belmont sri and kept it auto, then a year later a 130engineand box came up so I converted it to manual And then it was crap on fuel but great fun, then I sold it and bought a bright yellow cab with cally kit and a strong xe fitted with a wr That bugger did 40+mpg on a run and was loads faster and did a 16.00sec 1/4 and was 169bhp bog standard apart from exhaust, power cap and filter. I miss that car
-
auto cabby
Electric windows and a gte steering wheel Looks a nice car
- NEW MEMBER
-
ASCONA FROM SERBIA
Love a 2 door Nice to see it but like others have said Please more pictures 8)
-
mk 2 cabby
Im sure that sold for £750 Then a grand was put on top for a while now its not sold its come down to what it is now All the same its a Nice looking car though
-
RETRO RIDES 2013**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
I know but I'm to fat, old and lazy to camp
-
RETRO RIDES 2013**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
Near buy for me cos of my kids Or a b&b :angel:
-
anolouge clocks
Yes they are The plugs may have a different pin set up But that can easy be converted.
- cav estate
-
[EVENT] RETRO RIDES 2012 **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
got mine today thank you ;D
-
[EVENT] RETRO RIDES 2012 **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
Davedave only Sunday though fingers crossed in Goldie
-
gone from mk3 to a m2 cabrio so i thought i would join :)
LOL Yea it's got electric everything, hard top, climate control, 170bhp auto Nice smooth drive Bla bla bla But I still like that cab
-
gone from mk3 to a m2 cabrio so i thought i would join :)
Did you get the TSW venoms he had with it as well? Front seats are crap really tacky and nasty do you want me to take them away for you JOKE!! I love those seats and nearly bought that car but got a BMW instead Kind of wished I'd got the Cav sometimes Looks really nice Just need some poxy sun now
-
Ascona SRe from Holland
yes your right Sorry over sight on my side SRe is our SRi
-
Ascona SRe from Holland
What's my 2door? Isn't that an ascona SRe? I know it's LHD saloon not a hatch :angel:
- mk2 cabby
-
bad start to my cavi ownership :(
whats the difference? i thought it was only the colour strip in the bumper that was different.
- hi all
-
Hello
i was looking at a 1.9 in a mk2 cav and thought it might be nice faster than any standard mk2 cav ever made and nearly twice as good on fuel as the mk2 diesel as well played with running 200bhp it would be as good as a let'd one and cheap to run
- Hello
-
Hi, just bought a mk2 cav!
There's a complete NEW lock set on eBay right now. and welcome to the site. Any pictures of said Cav??
-
Jimmy's back in a vauxhall baby yeah!!
As far as I know CR box 100mph =5k rpm in 5th WR 100mph = about 4200rpm in 5th All with the correct size wheels fitted but that's on a mk2
-
Hello from Lincoln
Welcome to mk2 heaven matey Nice Cav you got there. As Ken says the fuel gauge is normal but you could try VERY VERY CARFULLY (as the can easy breakoff)re moving the sender unit wires, clean the contacts up, use grease and re fit the wires. That worked for me more than once. Nice easy job to do and if it works RESULT! also while under the car just give the fuel pipes a wiggle and see if they leak as that's been an issue on more than one of my cavs. Just make sure you have new pipe to hand and new clips! Other than that it's normal car probs you have mate. Part of the fun is that you can fix these cars yourself instead of ridiculous dealer prices. :-) Enjoy the car and maybe more importantly enjoy the site.
-
[event] Retro Rides Gathering 2011
FANTASTIC place! FANTASTIC weather!! FANTASTIC show!!! I loved it, was good meeting up with all again, Here's a few pics...... In no perticular order my top motors of the show and one picture from the top of the hill climb. Loving Micks 420bhp Viva Van WITHOUT NOs!! Properly my best of the show.
-
[event] Retro Rides Gathering 2011
just to update im defo coming not missing this one as im not on call then :-* :-* :-*