Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

russjepson

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by russjepson

  1. Thanks guys, setting my sights on Calibra seats.
  2. Hi, Im a newbie to this site so please be gentle with me. I have recently bought a 86 Cabrio and am buying an 87 Cabrio next week. My plan is to leave the 86 standard but as the 87 has already had eleci windows / central locking and PAS fitted I thought I might play with it a bit. Im looking at the option of having the entire interior leathered up or buying all seats out of a Mk3 and playing with the panels later. So, do the Mk3 seats fit and If so which ones, also can anyone tell me any good re-trimmers in the Lancashire area. ??? Im not just playing at this, my first car back in 1990 was as 1600 GL hatch and these two cabrio's make my Mk2 history tally up to six. I'm planning on keeping these two for a long time, so any and all help will be lapped up. P.S Sorry if I keep out bidding any of you guys on E(vil)Bay at the mo, Im grabbing what I can while I can. P.P.S Cabrio roofers in my area???? Dont want to travel to Liverpool. P.P.P.S Photos to follow soon. Thanks, thanks, and thanks many more. Russ.
  3. Hi, Can you tell me please please please, what/where and how etc the Leather interior came from. Looking to do the same on one of mine. Any info greatly loved and cherished. Ta. Russ.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.