Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zero PPM

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Zero PPM

  1. Zero PPM replied to garryh's topic in NEW USERS
    nice.
  2. edited for accuracy > Try Linked in instead http://www.linkedin.com/in/markjacksonasconaattitude
  3. Zero PPM replied to garryh's topic in NEW USERS
    I've presented STRONG Evidence that a 1.6 Saloon might be worth £600 at a push, maybe more, maybe less. It's not a 130, so £2400 for your 130 may or may not be a fair price. But it does suggest that building a SEH, XE or V6 sleeper from a 1.6 would be the most cost effective route to mk2 cav heaven.
  4. Zero PPM replied to garryh's topic in NEW USERS
    http://www.mk2cav.com/forum/index.php?topic=13603.msg118260;topicseen#new This green saloon made http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280325235969 £310 last time http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-L-GREEN_W0QQitemZ280349826394QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item414626dd5a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:4 And a red saloon with no mot £160. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=320356832774 I personally think £600 would require every MOT, every service bill and the seller to be the original owner.
  5. Zero PPM replied to garryh's topic in NEW USERS
    A 1.6 Hatch with similar miles http://www.mk2cav.com/forum/index.php?topic=13306.msg115727#msg115727 Failed to sell a number of times on Piston heads and ebay, and I eventually pursuaded the owner that it was not worth the £1200 he originally wanted, and eventually a member bought it for £500. You have the slight advantage that yours is a very early saloon and not a mid spec hatch, so with a decent service history and good photos I'm thinking £600 to £700 would be the ball park. But I could be wrong. IF I were you I'd waxoil it, and cherish it. Why not use it daily? Just make sure you replace anything that becomes worn and deal with the stone chips immediately. That said I like a bit of patina.
  6. Zero PPM replied to swirl's topic in NEW USERS
    I've been over the new bridge (next to the Toyota Engine Factory) a few times, but usually I stick to the old bridge as I am blasting to Llandonna on Ynys Mon over the A55 Britania Bridge. I'm not surprised they sit on the Flint bridge as there's sod all traffic goes that way IIRC. They must have finished a bacon butty.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.