Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joeyb

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by joeyb

  1. joeyb replied to joeyb's topic in NEW USERS
    lol I also learnt to drive in an old Micra...when I got the Cav I struggled to keep the 'power' under control hehe...
  2. joeyb posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hello chaps and chapesseseseses I'm new to the forum so thought I best say Hi and state my intentions 8) I am a member over on MigWeb but thought I would register on this forum as there is a slight possibility that my company car may go back sometime this year. And seeing as I will need a runaround I thought what better car to replace it than a Mk2 Cav! Company car aside, I own an Astra Coupe Turbo. The wife uses that as her daily drive. So I was thinking that I want something cheap and retro, and tbh the mk2 fits the bill perfectly for me. And one small factor in the decision....my first car was a mk2 Cav 1.6 - It felt like the fastest car in the world after coming out of a 1.0l learner car lol! I then went on to own 3 mk3 Cavs, the final one being a GSI. So I do have a soft spot for them. Not sure why lol. Oh, I have seen that Estate in the Classifieds, how cool is that??? Anyway, thats a quick intro from me...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.