Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

stevemc

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stevemc

  1. stevemc replied to stevemc's topic in NEW USERS
    mine started with the roof down ,but kids couldn't see their game things in the sun !! ,gavins one is superb ,so straight and clean
  2. stevemc posted a topic in NEW USERS
    I got a call from a friend of mine last week ,his friend has brought a black cabby ,we meet up at battlesbridge classic car show on sunday , its got to be the cleanest cabby I have ever seen !!
  3. stevemc replied to Stevesandersf1's topic in NEW USERS
    very nice mate
  4. stevemc replied to adampestell's topic in NEW USERS
    I use photobucket to upload pics ,its quite easy ,you will find all the help you need here
  5. stevemc replied to chris m's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    but octoberhas gone mate !!
  6. stevemc replied to msowden's topic in NEW USERS
    Had a look at mine ,its hasnt got the bkanking plate
  7. Wish i had the time and room for it mate
  8. How many left show only 6 on the road ,got to be worth saving
  9. Might be wrong here ,2.0 has a crank sensor
  10. You was asking about the ecu ,has your one still got the code on it ?
  11. Shame as we could have swapped bits and compaired wiring till we got yours going
  12. Where in the country are you .if you are down my end (essex) am sure between ken and i we could sort it out
  13. Just had a look at mine ,the plug with 4 wires ,black wire is live ,as is green with engine not running or running ,but the red wire is only live with engine running ,the green wire with a test light on it pulses very very fast with engine running
  14. it wont run if the temp sensor is unplugged ,don't know about if its faulty
  15. stevemc replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    thanks ken ,that would really help ,I will let jonny know
  16. stevemc replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    s anyone going to billing who lives in Essex ,kent area that could pick up a bumper off jonny for me ,I cant get to billing to collect it :(
  17. stevemc replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I can make it ,no cabby on road ,and have to work > > > > > > >
  18. stevemc replied to stevemc's topic in NEW USERS
    and I have just been offered 2 cabbys ,very local to me
  19. stevemc posted a topic in NEW USERS
    I went to battlesbridge classic show today, when I got there a friend of mine said he saw me in the morning ,I didn't know how as I had just got there ,there was another red cabby there ,didn't see it ,but from the picture it was on a b reg ,and looked really clean
  20. I had a cabby with pas ,it was horrible ,and they split the inner wings from the bulkhead more often with pas ,if you need anything i gave a shed full of cabby bits
  21. Welcome to the club ,i have the identical cabby ;D ,they are lovely in the summer
  22. stevemc replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I am not going to make it today ,shsme as i need a few bits for the mk3 cav ,but to tired and need some sleep
  23. stevemc replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Just realized i dont finish work till 6am sunday ,might have to get wife to drive me there ;D
  24. stevemc replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I should be going ;D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.