Everything posted by AjkulaOPCS
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
I think, here in Serbia, no one have Lexmaul mainfold except me now. I'm, found it accidentally, and I pay it very expensive. I have and lexmaul exhaust mainfold too, but I didn't put it on the car jet.
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
After some longer time, I'm here again I have made "little" change on my car ECU is updated with EDS motorsport Phase II Intake mainfold is replaced with Lexmaul RAM Induction And off course, we are work on the body to make it stronger Here is a couple photos
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
Sorry, my mistake, it works now.
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
Here is beginning of the project Something missing here...... ... here it come.... And first star Tomorrow I going in service for exhaust and then I go to road. I make one test ride and... much better then 8v Now I have and servo steering. I put power cap instead SFI box, And soon maybe I put ECU with EDS phase II...
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
Here is today photos. It is winter tire set now... From the equipment my car have: electric heated mirrors electric windows (front) colour windows (all) board computer heated Recaro seats (front) CD player (aftermarket) instruments and switchers with white colour lighting (aftermarket)
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
Thanks a lot, but i have more to work on this car for perfect condition. I'll tray to make some new pictures today because is sunny day now...
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
This is some older photos
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
Helo, I'm Marko, from Belgrade, Serbia. I have Irmscher Ascona C (Cavalier MK2) in white colour. I'm prepared C20XE (16v) engine for replacing the C20NE (8v) engine, and it will be very soon.