Everything posted by Katherine
-
Cavalier Lx
Just a thought, but if you respray the car blue, will you keep the original seats which are red/grey ??? Katherine
-
Coming back to the MK2 fold ( WITH PICTURES)
Apart from the passenger side ding, the bodywork looks in pretty good nick and the interior looks quite tidy; I guess any mechanics can be sorted if you know how. Look forward to seeing this thread... ;D Katherine
-
Good morning!
Hello there JoeyB, I'm fairly new on this site but it's getting kind of addictive I learnt to drive in a Nissan Micra as it was a driving instructor's first choice back then... I bought a Cav mk2 as my first car, I think it might have been a knee jerk reaction because my friends all had Ford Fiestas, Novas and even Mini Metros :-X Despite the cost, I never regretted it; mk2 Cavalier - fantastic motor. Katherine
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
Is Billing a huge meeting? Would that be for all Vauxhall owners I take it? Where is it usually held? Thanks. Katherine
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday, but I am running my hotel on my own at the moment so impossible. I guess other meetings are all in the summer (bad time if your in the tourism industry). I will try and come to any meeting late on in the year as I'm not sure yet what my better half would think... You all have a good time and I want to see plenty of photos, I guess this forum will be dead on Saturday ??? Katherine
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
Must be a man thing Katherine
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
I'd love to have one, my better half has even said that I can ( still in shock at that!) but I am not as practical as you lot, correction, I am not practical full stop when it comes to cars. I know it sounds picky but I could only consider a Cav in A1 (or near enough condition). Mind you, I quite like reading your technical type discussions - even though most of it is meaningless to me I liked Stuy's gold Cav but was still trying to sort out some temporary storage before I put in an offer (too late, I know). My husband says I should have just bought it and thought about where to put it later Katherine
- sticker
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
Thanks Magpie. Your reply prompted me to have a grub around the website and hey presto I am a member now ;D Katherine
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
It would be great to see a Cavalier again (it is about a decade since I have seen one for real) but I would have to move mountains to get there and only given 3 weeks notice - is that the usual timescale? Katherine
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
Is that your cavalier formerly know as E558BGF? Olga... what about Gertrude?
-
Old (ish) photos
I'll see if I can find some of my silver Cav... Katherine
-
Old (ish) photos
I've got the hang of it now... Katherine
-
Old (ish) photos
Does this work Andy? Katherine
-
Old (ish) photos
Found these in the storeroom, photos of my first Cav. Scanned them, uploaded on Photobucket. Don't know if quality and size is okay or if members are able to access them, let me know. These pics were taken the day after I bought it; when I had saved up enough money I bought the alloys for it. Katherine