Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katherine

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katherine

  1. Katherine replied to mckdan0's topic in NEW USERS
    Just a thought, but if you respray the car blue, will you keep the original seats which are red/grey ??? Katherine
  2. Apart from the passenger side ding, the bodywork looks in pretty good nick and the interior looks quite tidy; I guess any mechanics can be sorted if you know how. Look forward to seeing this thread... ;D Katherine
  3. Katherine replied to joeyb's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello there JoeyB, I'm fairly new on this site but it's getting kind of addictive I learnt to drive in a Nissan Micra as it was a driving instructor's first choice back then... I bought a Cav mk2 as my first car, I think it might have been a knee jerk reaction because my friends all had Ford Fiestas, Novas and even Mini Metros :-X Despite the cost, I never regretted it; mk2 Cavalier - fantastic motor. Katherine
  4. Is Billing a huge meeting? Would that be for all Vauxhall owners I take it? Where is it usually held? Thanks. Katherine
  5. Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday, but I am running my hotel on my own at the moment so impossible. I guess other meetings are all in the summer (bad time if your in the tourism industry). I will try and come to any meeting late on in the year as I'm not sure yet what my better half would think... You all have a good time and I want to see plenty of photos, I guess this forum will be dead on Saturday ??? Katherine
  6. Must be a man thing Katherine
  7. I'd love to have one, my better half has even said that I can ( still in shock at that!) but I am not as practical as you lot, correction, I am not practical full stop when it comes to cars. I know it sounds picky but I could only consider a Cav in A1 (or near enough condition). Mind you, I quite like reading your technical type discussions - even though most of it is meaningless to me I liked Stuy's gold Cav but was still trying to sort out some temporary storage before I put in an offer (too late, I know). My husband says I should have just bought it and thought about where to put it later Katherine
  8. Katherine replied to vrs03's topic in NEW USERS
    I haven't got a Cavalier (at the moment) to stick it on. I guess it would not be appropriate to stick it on anything else or perhaps sacrilegious Katherine
  9. Thanks Magpie. Your reply prompted me to have a grub around the website and hey presto I am a member now ;D Katherine
  10. It would be great to see a Cavalier again (it is about a decade since I have seen one for real) but I would have to move mountains to get there and only given 3 weeks notice - is that the usual timescale? Katherine
  11. Is that your cavalier formerly know as E558BGF? Olga... what about Gertrude?
  12. I'll see if I can find some of my silver Cav... Katherine
  13. I've got the hang of it now... Katherine
  14. Does this work Andy? Katherine
  15. Found these in the storeroom, photos of my first Cav. Scanned them, uploaded on Photobucket. Don't know if quality and size is okay or if members are able to access them, let me know. These pics were taken the day after I bought it; when I had saved up enough money I bought the alloys for it. Katherine

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.