Everything posted by Simmy
-
Very happy boy!!!!
Nothing like making look like a lazy Kent lol
-
Very happy boy!!!!
Haha won't be getting the car for another 3-4 weeks tho. Would've loved to go tbh. Definitely next year!!
-
Very happy boy!!!!
Aye looks good from the pics, just tidy it up and get it on the road. Hopefully get to some shows next year.
-
Very happy boy!!!!
Its the cdi that rich put the link up for. D plate in Buckley, no tax or mot, needing rear arches but how many don't? Lol
-
Very happy boy!!!!
Looks like I'll be the owner of the cdi that's on eBay!!! Due to be collected once the owner comes back from working away. Looking like mid July. Gives me time to get pick up sorted and parts lined up. Can't wait!!!
-
Car transporter
What was the name of the company mate?
-
Car transporter
The cars in Flintshire coming to fife, so ideally a shiply job would be better I suppose as that's be a 800 mile round trip!!
-
Car transporter
I'm probably jumping the gun as I haven't actually bought the car yet, but was just planning ahead. Don't know how long the guy would wait to get it collected, I've used shiply in the past as well
-
Car transporter
I asked a mutual mate last night and apparently a bit expensive..... But going to ask anyway cos there's not a lot else. Thought about hiring a recovery truck but hard to find a company that does them
-
Car transporter
Car transporter needed If I'm successful in getting the cdi on t'bay I'll need a way of getting it back up to fife. Anyone know of a cheap service that could do this? Thanks in advance
-
RUSSIAN HACKERS ATTACK MK2CAV.COM
That happened to my laptop last year, didn't catch it in time and it nearly wiped my memory clean. Had to take it to a shop and get the guy to retrieve everything. Total pain in the ar$e