Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

georgeascona

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by georgeascona

  1. Thanks a lot! Thank you mate! Yeah, we don't have big issues with rust down here. Most late models are like new!
  2. Thanks for the responce Andy! In July I will be either near Katerini or near Volos. Where do you plan to go?
  3. georgeascona posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hello guys! How are you? It has been a long time since my last visit here, I know and I'm sorry. Studies and work the reason. I'm George from Greece, to remind you a little bit. During this time I got a c20ne from a Calibra installed to my '82 4d Ascona, I like it a lot. It is also a liitle bit lowered, and got some Astra GSi wheels. Some photos: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2104353607871&l=5ebfac4122 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2104353047857&l=b247373319 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2839087775766&l=4c159a68f5 I currently use the standard exhaust system, so I would like to know the diameter the pipes should have. I'm thinking of 55mm
  4. georgeascona replied to kik's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome!
  5. Nice car Bruno, excellent condition!
  6. Welcome! Nice car! ;D
  7. georgeascona replied to matty85's topic in NEW USERS
    Very well mate! I could say I'm proud of my Ascona too. The other day I beat a Nissan Navara 2.5td 171ps in a 1/4mile drag (two times). ;D I run my Ascona with c14nz and Varazett II carb. ;D
  8. georgeascona replied to shewy's topic in NEW USERS
    Happy New Year! Best wishes to everyone!
  9. Thanks again! jimmy be sure that i will post a picture of the 2door! I hope that i manage to buy it. It's gorgeous! hammopower, I'm sure that you will enjoy your holidays in Rhodes!
  10. Thanks for the welcome.
  11. Hello everyone! My name is George and I'm from Greece. I share with my father an Opel Ascona C my1982. I love this car. I'm going to buy a 2door in the future. I have found one (thre are few in Greece) and I will have a look soon. Now ,few words for this I have now. My father bought it on June 1982. It is the 13S with F10/4 gearbox. The 13S was replaced after 22 years and 390.000km (242.334miles). Now the engine is a C14NZ with Varajet II carb, inlet manifold, outlet manifold and gearbox from the 13S. The car has now 500550km (311.027miles) ! In Greece I'm member of the www.opel-club.gr (there is an international section if you would like to join). Some pics. Me and Ascona Rims from Corsa A GSi (Nova SRi) Varajet II carb (after reconstruction, at 450.000km ) The engine 0-100km/h (0-62mph)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.