Everything posted by Turborix
-
hi guys newbie from essex
Born and bred East End! I'm the only one around here with a Calibre as far as I'm aware. Back on topic. What do the Mk2 cavalier handle like with a LET?
-
hi guys newbie from essex
Welcome to the site. Nice to know there's another MK2 Cavalier local.
- Hello
- Hello
- new here
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
When I went Billing the MK2 stand was just being setup I think. I saw Dazzy130 roll in with Champers. (Awesome car chief) I heard MK2 had a very big stand and won an award for that. Congratulations.
- hi am new here
-
[EVENT] Performance Vauxhall Show 2010
I was at the PVS show today and I did notice a Yellow SRi hatch on stealths and I met Abo with a LET MK2 Saloon SRi which looked a very nice sleeper. Them stealths on the SRi looked at home also spotted the 2 door coupe MK2 cav with white and black irmscher stripe on the calibre kit. Old School is cool
-
Hello folks!
Clarkson is funny. He does take the piss quite a lot but who cares. It's all banter.
-
Wheels What do you think??
Cavalier turbo 4x4 alloys look well on MK2 cavs. Dougies old 130 looked great with them on.
- Calibre.