HI guys am not a full member as yet, but I do have a mk2 cavalier calibre that I cherish. was thinking to take it to some vauxhall show this year. I tried to inset a pic's no luck. anyway thanks for reading.
hi am just trying to sort out my calibre's rear brake's keeps locking any Idea.. planning to take it apart this week some time..ill try to post some pic's if i can..
Weldon mate i can tell your not the type of guy who take short cuts . i think you must have deep pocket to restore ascona best of of luck mate am planning to start on my calibre but i don't know a lot about bodywork. but i know someone who duzzzz 8)
Hi mate and welcome to the best site ever. AM sort of new my self I do have a vauxhall cavalier calibre and i love it. there is some about if your looking for one? anyway mate chat to you soon.