Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Awesome.....welcome to the site
  2. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    The bar / bar b q is a work of art and even if not used would be a great addition to the stand so hopefully you can bring it regardless Jas
  3. Greg replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    We need plenty of cavs ideally. The bar would be great if you could bring it Jas. Central area with gazbos or other stuff. Be good to have it welcoming for people to feel they can pop in for a chat. Could tragically have badges for folks to chat to you......could have your reg under......really nerdy lol That's maybe too far but we need to have a think
  4. Welcome Guy @Minty Muller, good to hear of a deep seated GM fetish lol. Its nice to see the forums starting to wake up again and new members too which is great. The estate looks class......survived well it looks like. Fire across the questions, plenty of knowledge on here already.
  5. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I have 1 gazebo
  6. £40 for all weekend camping (with 2 free U17s), not to bad. Adding adults isn't so cheap mind. I need to work out whether I can get there Friday or not yet.
  7. Greg replied to oldskooler's topic in NEW USERS
    Looks the part......LX are king after all lol
  8. Greg replied to oldskooler's topic in NEW USERS
    I remember this cav, went sniffing for it to buy (since it was an LX) and never found it for an offer, ended iup grabbing Richies saabilier instead. Good to hear its going strong, get joined back up and posting. FB will hopefully die the death it deserves ASAP, its been allowed to run for too long if you ask me lol
  9. Depends on weather and how far people have to travel. I have only been a few time (incl Billing) and people pile in Thursday or Friday and then sunday slope off. Max power event, where is that? I like the fact that it's a thing again
  10. Greg replied to stuboy2's topic in NEW USERS
    Did you get sorted Stuy?
  11. Nice and early John, excellent work. I may have an issue though.....I might have a choice of mk2, lol.....never before.
  12. Monaro is finally back on the road, so may go weather dependent (as I will bring both my boys). Don't think dragging them around if its going to rain all day
  13. I have no car to take currently.......rubbish
  14. Greg replied to stuboy2's topic in NEW USERS
    When did you last log in? @Paul , can you have a look at the old account please?
  15. I might go with my boys.....if the monaro is fixed and MOT'd
  16. Anyone up for this? If so, do we try for a stand?
  17. Greg replied to Mickyeddy's topic in NEW USERS
    welcome Micky
  18. Greg commented on The Silver LX's blog entry in Joys of Cav Ownership
    Nice
  19. Greg commented on The Silver LX's blog entry in Joys of Cav Ownership
    Pictures Tracie, pictures......its the best model and only rarer by the "club," its needs to be documented 😆
  20. Greg commented on The Silver LX's blog entry in Joys of Cav Ownership
    Doesn't look too bad that, shows you how bad the white one was with me saying that lol
  21. Sorry, the weekend gone took a turn, so didn't get there. Maybe next time when I have a vauxhall.
  22. This looks great. What with the white LX in the sprayers and the ro in my garage pissing break fluid on the floor, a little stuffed. Might be interested to head down, will see what plans I have to clash

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.