Everything posted by Greg
-
VBOA Show Sywell 2024 26 to 28 July Chat thread
Well the ex has decided to take my boys away that weekend on his birthday so I will have to get booked in for me (maybe plus a n other). Ivan, nice one. Andy good job on the rebrand and merch Happy to help let me know what / if anything is required (now or on the weekend).
-
Sort of new user!
This is excellent...... 🤤
-
Sort of new user!
Hello Andy, we need pictures......more pictures 😆
-
VBOA Show Sywell 2024 26 to 28 July Chat thread
My sons 16th......hhhmmm....might have to sweet talk him first lol
-
South African 1984 Opel Ascona 1.8 Gls 5speed Hatchback
Doesn't look too bad underneath......get the worst of any rust off, treat it then paint would be my advice
-
South African 1984 Opel Ascona 1.8 Gls 5speed Hatchback
Bit of TLC and you are sorted....looks like a good project
-
Mk2 Cavalier, been off the road for 20 years
Chris, sorry for your loss. Best bet is to speak to Admin on here and get someone in the club to have a look. We have a few members your way, so get someone over there to view and have a nose around. They will then pass back to the members and see if anyone is interested. DM me and I can see who to send and have a looksee.
-
VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
Good to see you all, shame my tent flooded and got everything wet so left Saturday evening.....its all hanging round the house.....likely chucking tent away. The relentless rain knackered it. @GreyDJ2 there was some talk amongst us of asking to move the show to August to try to get a better chance of better whether.....thoughts or its it a non starter? Think my boys enjoyed it despite the washout. LX didn't miss a beat at least. Will get some pics up.- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
I have assumed I can fit it lol.....if not its coming down when I leave. If my tent water proofing doesn't work that could be early 🤣- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
John, can I leave you in charge of my club gazebo on Sunday please?- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
I've got 1.....planning on arriving early Saturday so will put it up once the tent is. Might need someone to take it though as I'm not sure how late I'm staying Sunday....- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
O joy.....those earwigs.....nightmare- Newbie!
Welcome on board.....see you at the show- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
I have one.....should be there relatively early on the Saturday- New (ish) member
Hello Dingle.....good to seem mk2 cavs getting the loving they deserve- Hi all Returning to Cav mk 2 life again
Welcome back Steve- Monza Meet In Penzance 26-29 May - Cavalier Owners Welcome!
I have my boys that week, so its whether they'd be keen or not. They don't like the aggressive ride on the white LX.- Monza Meet In Penzance 26-29 May - Cavalier Owners Welcome!
Looks good Guy @C20Brett get your monza sorted and you get scoot down easy. Bit further for me......never say never....all cars not MOT'd at present. My monaro not happy either....- Port Solent (Portsmouth) Classic Car Meets - Next Dates 30th April, 14th May, 28th May, 11th June all 10am - 12.30pm
Excellent idea Ian. I need to get one of my cavs MOT'd ready for the better weather.- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
John, do we have numbers? Can you do a sign up thread please.....might help drum up folks like me who are too lazy to sort it. That said, I need to fix my tent and get a cav MOT'd lol- New member looking for an SRi
Excellent, another one saved- New member looking for an SRi
Hello, well depends on your wallet I guess. These cars are starting to be expensive. Not ford expensive mind. Good luck with the search- Hi to all and thanks for including me in the group
Car looks tidy, welcome aboard Brian- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
I think so, @GreyDJ2 john, please confirm - VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread