Everything posted by Greg
-
sign up winter meet
Sorry folks, I cannot make this date. I really hope I have a cav up and running I need to show my face at some of these. I know that you don't need one, but its been a long time for me on here without :angel:
-
Irish member..
Welcome to the site........agreed, you need an LX don't let the others convince you otherwise ;D There is a fairly tidy looking one going for £1450 on ebay recently, but it never sold (blue saloon). I contacted them for a cheeky offer but alas no. Let me know if you are interested and I can email them again to see if its still available.
-
new member
Hello Gordon, the car looks good. Welcome to the mad house 8)
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I need to get one on the road ffs.....is getting silly now :angel: No promises :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
-
new member
Commanders dissolved when they weren't by the coast.....both of mine rotted out. Good luck with it.
-
new member
Hello Gav, and welcome to the site......pics please, its the rules :angel: As for a commander, I had a couple of hatchs in the late 90's, and loved them so will be interested in your project thread (something esle to sort out).
-
1985 SRI VALUE ????
Hondas (bikes) and vauxhalls (cars), seemples :angel: I have to say the old VFR is brilliant, it has good range on the motorway and is tidy in the bends. Its only downfair for me is the weight at slow speed or pushing it about, that said its a minor problem. One day i'll get a VTR, I want the white and black SP-2, as you say a tad expensive still. I am impressed with size of the fireblade, it really looks small these days (compared to the 90's and early 2000's ones)
-
1985 SRI VALUE ????
I've got a 2006 rr and 98 VFR800 for the commute. I really fancy an SP1 or 2 VTR1000 atm.
-
1985 SRI VALUE ????
Get a cbr600rr and keep the cav 8)
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I was bringing the ro last year before the wash out......I'll get it on the calendar, even if its for one day at least :angel:
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I'll try to avoid these when booking my hols
-
cavalier 2000 gls shb
I know that feeling good luck with the sale :angel:
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
I rather that than power rangers and lego.......wife might not be keen mind.
-
white sri 130 saloon
Easy mistake swirl
-
white sri 130 saloon
The advert is a shocker.....I like his cheek of quick sale so its only £3500. Good luck Jonny, the fact that it has no tax/mot should help negotiations
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Soooooo, will a ro be ok when if a cavalier isn't finished?
-
Potential Rolling Road 2013
I have used the same place for 15yrs, so I doubt it. Its got a tracker so he is in trouble if thats the case.
-
Potential Rolling Road 2013
Jokes aside the fuel drop on the gauge after the MOT is a tad shocking.....
-
Potential Rolling Road 2013
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys :'( I'll just bring the ro and rip the rollers out :-*
-
Potential Rolling Road 2013
I might (tempting fate) might have a mk2 available by June..........get a confirmed date please and I'll broach the subject with the boss for approval If I don't make it with a cav (yet again) I'll have to bring the unleaded to noise converter if I'm allowed
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Balls.....I have booked the family holiday leaving on the 13th so cannot make it. At least thats a good omen that it might be finished ;D
-
Xmas Meet up
I've started playing rugby again (at my age) so any additional spare time has to go on the lx........which has ground to a halt.....again
-
Back with a Vengeance.
Hello and welcome back (not that I was around before) Not another toasted LXi........any parts from it please tap me up first (I have 2 LX's hatches in various states).
-
hi peeps
Hello and welcome aboard......sounds like a plan, good luck with the search. There are still a few cheaper ones floating about. Finding a cheap rot free one is getting challenging as people are putting the prices up (understandably, as they are getting rarer).
-
new member
Welcome to the site, nice looking saloon 8)