Everything posted by Greg
-
value of a cav
Thats the only way, mk2s is all about the love. None of the rotters are "worth," the agro to fix. I'd hate to think the garage costs of the work thus far put into the white one. It won't be up for sale, ever. (assumming it gets completed)
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Well folks my first billing was proper quality, thanks to all for making myself and Nigel feel at home. The levels of abuse, especially on Friday night, were quite surperb 2 things that I can take from the weekend 1) This is how Jonny usually works on his car [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2416_zpsomk7usk2.jpg 2) This how Brett drinks water errrrr rum [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2417_zpsvca52u5z.jpg I didn't take too many pics, here is one on Saturday [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2413_zpsru7jo2mv.jpg I think the foreground got filled by sunday, something like 30+ mk2s made it. Sorry if I didn't chat to some of you much, everyone was doing their own thing (as was I a bit) but thats partly what made it a laugh. Sorry if I legged it without saying goodbye, had to put in a shift a legoland with the kids and some gardening sunday pm......life in the fast lane
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Cav washed and packed...... [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2409_zpsksfbxzdr.jpg Loads of space so stuffed some more kit in and lined some more up for tomorrow
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Sign up thread
That is one extension lead
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Bad news gents, hopefully you get yourselves sorted. That said the weather is looking decidedly ropey, how much gazebo space does the club take?
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
No probs.....I'll just be following the sat nav anyway (and avoiding the M25).
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Rosco, I'm leaving around 3pm Friday to collect a mate in Henley. Then north to the M40.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Yeah the sun will disappear It looks like I won't get there until 6pm Friday (earliest). Being a Billing virgin, should be good come rain or shine.
-
Red mk2 cav
Dave, you can't rush these things mate, take your time don't worry about it
-
New member mk2 cav owner!!
Perfect......good man.
-
New member mk2 cav owner!!
Welcome, cav looks great.....is it the one on ebay for a tidy sum?
-
new member ..
Welcome to the site, your saloon is the best colour. Your re-build of the hatch front looks good.
-
Turbo on Gumtree
O, its that one Dave......v nice
- Hi all
-
Hello to you all...
Welcome to the home of crazy people......all are welcome here
-
What tow car.
Nope, title says tow car not family tow car Its got to be a ute. There was a V6 one knocking about for reasonable money, LPG'd as well. Not quite the V8 sound track but loads of usesable loading space.
-
What tow car.
Dave, get a 5.7l LS1 powered monaro.......perfect, any gear any time anywhere 8) Even better, get a ute
-
CDi Saloon 1988 replacement?
Welcome. The CDi looks great......get the welder out, you'll be a dab hand at it when complete :angel: The easiest way to see if you can take it on is to join up to the club and trawl through the project threads. Many have gone before as these cars rot really well Shame the LXi had to go.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Looks like its me plus my bro in law in law......and stopping over for a night (camping). Blue LX to come (unless I've got another sorted)
-
new member/serious enthusiast!
*drool* Rot free chassis.......I wouldn't know what to do with it Good luck with the rebuild
-
new member/serious enthusiast!
Welcome to the site......and get them pics up :angel:
-
Hello there everyone :-)
Welcome to the mad house Steve......good luck on the cav search :angel:
-
Ascona C 1.8S
Am liking that.....great pics 8)
-
Ascona C from Poland
Welcome to the club, both cars look fantastic. Swirl means what "engine." ;D
-
sign up winter meet
No complaints from me.....I couldn't do a single weekend in November anyway :angel: