Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Well the ex has decided to take my boys away that weekend on his birthday so I will have to get booked in for me (maybe plus a n other). Ivan, nice one. Andy good job on the rebrand and merch Happy to help let me know what / if anything is required (now or on the weekend).
  2. This is excellent...... 🤤
  3. Hello Andy, we need pictures......more pictures 😆
  4. My sons 16th......hhhmmm....might have to sweet talk him first lol
  5. Doesn't look too bad underneath......get the worst of any rust off, treat it then paint would be my advice
  6. Bit of TLC and you are sorted....looks like a good project
  7. Chris, sorry for your loss. Best bet is to speak to Admin on here and get someone in the club to have a look. We have a few members your way, so get someone over there to view and have a nose around. They will then pass back to the members and see if anyone is interested. DM me and I can see who to send and have a looksee.
  8. Good to see you all, shame my tent flooded and got everything wet so left Saturday evening.....its all hanging round the house.....likely chucking tent away. The relentless rain knackered it. @GreyDJ2 there was some talk amongst us of asking to move the show to August to try to get a better chance of better whether.....thoughts or its it a non starter? Think my boys enjoyed it despite the washout. LX didn't miss a beat at least. Will get some pics up.
  9. I have assumed I can fit it lol.....if not its coming down when I leave. If my tent water proofing doesn't work that could be early 🤣
  10. John, can I leave you in charge of my club gazebo on Sunday please?
  11. I've got 1.....planning on arriving early Saturday so will put it up once the tent is. Might need someone to take it though as I'm not sure how late I'm staying Sunday....
  12. O joy.....those earwigs.....nightmare
  13. Greg replied to himselfunknown's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome on board.....see you at the show
  14. I have one.....should be there relatively early on the Saturday
  15. Greg replied to Dingle's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Dingle.....good to seem mk2 cavs getting the loving they deserve
  16. Welcome back Steve
  17. I have my boys that week, so its whether they'd be keen or not. They don't like the aggressive ride on the white LX.
  18. Looks good Guy @C20Brett get your monza sorted and you get scoot down easy. Bit further for me......never say never....all cars not MOT'd at present. My monaro not happy either....
  19. Excellent idea Ian. I need to get one of my cavs MOT'd ready for the better weather.
  20. John, do we have numbers? Can you do a sign up thread please.....might help drum up folks like me who are too lazy to sort it. That said, I need to fix my tent and get a cav MOT'd lol
  21. Excellent, another one saved
  22. Hello, well depends on your wallet I guess. These cars are starting to be expensive. Not ford expensive mind. Good luck with the search
  23. Car looks tidy, welcome aboard Brian
  24. I think so, @GreyDJ2 john, please confirm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.