Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Greg replied to deano's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello, ebay seems to be churning them out at present. A few of us post them in the "Cavaliers on ebay," topic in "Cavs for sale," section. Keep an eye out for it. The hatch gets my vote, and an LX at that but I am biased ;D
  2. Greg replied to ad_coupe's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice, I've made a mental note of that
  3. Greg replied to ad_coupe's topic in NEW USERS
    I like Neils reply, might try the "I wear the trouser," line as you can't get into negative browney points ;D, troulble is it will hurt in the long run :-X :-X :-X
  4. Greg replied to ad_coupe's topic in NEW USERS
    I have the same problem, by the time you get all the paper work in order the item has gone ;D
  5. Greg replied to ad_coupe's topic in NEW USERS
    You obviously haven't seen my wreck yet ;D ;D ;D
  6. Greg replied to ad_coupe's topic in NEW USERS
    Looks nice and tidy ;D, fingers crossed it's that good underneath as well
  7. Greg replied to gonch's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard, I haven't met anyone yet as I'm still fairly new :angel:, they seem like a good bunch
  8. Greg replied to nuneatonmk1's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello, there are a couple on ebay. One needed work (a lot of it ), one not. See the "cavaliers for sale" section for the hyperlinks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.