Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Sorry folks, I cannot make this date. I really hope I have a cav up and running I need to show my face at some of these. I know that you don't need one, but its been a long time for me on here without :angel:
  2. Greg replied to kev131's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site........agreed, you need an LX don't let the others convince you otherwise ;D There is a fairly tidy looking one going for £1450 on ebay recently, but it never sold (blue saloon). I contacted them for a cheeky offer but alas no. Let me know if you are interested and I can email them again to see if its still available.
  3. Greg replied to Gordon's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Gordon, the car looks good. Welcome to the mad house 8)
  4. I need to get one on the road ffs.....is getting silly now :angel: No promises :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
  5. Greg replied to gav.'s topic in NEW USERS
    Commanders dissolved when they weren't by the coast.....both of mine rotted out. Good luck with it.
  6. Greg replied to gav.'s topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Gav, and welcome to the site......pics please, its the rules :angel: As for a commander, I had a couple of hatchs in the late 90's, and loved them so will be interested in your project thread (something esle to sort out).
  7. Hondas (bikes) and vauxhalls (cars), seemples :angel: I have to say the old VFR is brilliant, it has good range on the motorway and is tidy in the bends. Its only downfair for me is the weight at slow speed or pushing it about, that said its a minor problem. One day i'll get a VTR, I want the white and black SP-2, as you say a tad expensive still. I am impressed with size of the fireblade, it really looks small these days (compared to the 90's and early 2000's ones)
  8. I've got a 2006 rr and 98 VFR800 for the commute. I really fancy an SP1 or 2 VTR1000 atm.
  9. Get a cbr600rr and keep the cav 8)
  10. I was bringing the ro last year before the wash out......I'll get it on the calendar, even if its for one day at least :angel:
  11. I'll try to avoid these when booking my hols
  12. I know that feeling good luck with the sale :angel:
  13. I rather that than power rangers and lego.......wife might not be keen mind.
  14. Easy mistake swirl
  15. The advert is a shocker.....I like his cheek of quick sale so its only £3500. Good luck Jonny, the fact that it has no tax/mot should help negotiations
  16. Soooooo, will a ro be ok when if a cavalier isn't finished?
  17. I have used the same place for 15yrs, so I doubt it. Its got a tracker so he is in trouble if thats the case.
  18. Jokes aside the fuel drop on the gauge after the MOT is a tad shocking.....
  19. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys :'( I'll just bring the ro and rip the rollers out :-*
  20. I might (tempting fate) might have a mk2 available by June..........get a confirmed date please and I'll broach the subject with the boss for approval If I don't make it with a cav (yet again) I'll have to bring the unleaded to noise converter if I'm allowed
  21. Greg replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Balls.....I have booked the family holiday leaving on the 13th so cannot make it. At least thats a good omen that it might be finished ;D
  22. Greg replied to Matt O-SRi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I've started playing rugby again (at my age) so any additional spare time has to go on the lx........which has ground to a halt.....again
  23. Greg replied to MrRon's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello and welcome back (not that I was around before) Not another toasted LXi........any parts from it please tap me up first (I have 2 LX's hatches in various states).
  24. Greg replied to ant-sri-200's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello and welcome aboard......sounds like a plan, good luck with the search. There are still a few cheaper ones floating about. Finding a cheap rot free one is getting challenging as people are putting the prices up (understandably, as they are getting rarer).
  25. Greg replied to chuckascona88's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site, nice looking saloon 8)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.